• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    I HATE THIS!!!!! ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!
    Chill out. If you hate it, leave for the day and come back when the joke is over. Sheesh.

I, on the other hand, love it. XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    You guys, you're not going to get banned unless you do something really bad, don't worry about it.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Would this be able to be a setting on the backround selection screen (don't know what it is called). And what does Todoroki mean?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hat brigade! Lol, I think this is halarious :P
    Much better than PokemonGTS last year. They pretended that Nintendo had claimed the site over copy right issues and was tracing all IP adresses and blocking those people from Wifi.
    They ended up losing like half their members xD

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    I wonder exactly what kind of prank the staff has in store for this year. They'll have a hard time topping previous ones, though.

I think this is what this little Todoroki thing is about. At first, I thought there was some virus here, but then checked this thread out. Ha. Very funny. How are we going to tell who everyone is? For example, I could be Teh Baro and you wouldn't even know it (I'm not Teh Baro, though, I'm ChaosOfNature). Are you going to change it back on April 2? I hope you do because I want my old name back and my profile too.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I think it's fun. I mean geez you guys, stop whining and enjoy it while you can. PC only does this once a year. >:O

All the whiners in this thread are party poopers, agreed? :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back