• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    This was the worst April Fool's joke the whole day? And yet, this was the only one that didn't fail. My friend baked me a cookie with habanero sauce. I gave it to a teacher (and didn't get detention). My friend rigged my locker to drop all my books from the shelf. I fixed it before school and rigged his locker door to "magically" fall off (not detention for that either). My whole homeroom skipped homeroom and went to the lunchroom. Sadly, I got detentoin. But it worked. No one has fooled me AT ALL today, except PC. But this was a fail joke. Anyways...

I love being Todoroki. It looks like I just quadruple posted. No, wait. I just 129561713 posted. Is that a banable offense? It is? Damn.

lol, nice, there is a similar thing going on over at the smouch network, lol, look at there lol area
    https://www.smouch.net/lol/

Years
    Todoroki said:
    Todoroki is NOT Chuck Norris.

I'm surprised that anyone would compare someone else to Chuck Norris. Rubbish, I say, rubbish.

Omigee, never thought that even Todoroki could be compared to Chuck Norris. xP Sorry. ^^;

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    I'm God, Todoroki. I know these things.

Your staff arent you? Well staff forgot one thing ignore lists I see Ray I saw Mence, nice joke PC but the when you see a post made by someone on your list you see their real username.

Years
    Todoroki said:
    Omigee, never thought that even Todoroki could be compared to Chuck Norris. xP Sorry. ^^;

Oy, lemme correct that, since I can't edit...

" Omigee, wasn't thinking that even Todoroki could never be compared to Chuck Norris. xP Sorry. ^^; "

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Todoroki said:
    Now see. smouch.net knows how to do a good AF joke.
    Perhaps if this were 2007, and rickrolls weren't an incredibly old meme.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (15 members and 1 guests)
    ‎DDD'SSCEPTILETodoroki, ‎SpeedTodoroki, ‎Netto AzureTodoroki, ‎Apple Inc.Todoroki, ‎Crystal ShayminTodoroki, ‎Chibi-chanTodoroki, ‎Dominus_DraconisTodoroki, ‎supertailsTodoroki, ‎IiI Failure IiITodoroki, ‎EvanTodoroki, ‎>Entei<Todoroki, ‎FalconJokerTodoroki, ‎AngelaTodoroki"

Interesting. ^Copy pasta

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I came on here and was like "what the..."
    I thought some one had been messing with my comp.
    This is like crazy, I have been here over 2 years now and don't remember this or any other jokes from the previous April Fool's Day.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    Your face is a todoroki! Lol, just had to say it

...Dude, I'd verbally abuse you for that comment if there was any way of figuring out who the hell who are. Either way, you can be damn sure I'll check back up on this thread tomorrow when the usernames are back to normal for that just now :<

...Not but seriously. What is Todoroki?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    ...Dude, I'd verbally abuse you for that comment if there was any way of figuring out who the hell who are. Either way, you can be damn sure I'll check back up on this thread tomorrow when the usernames are back to normal for that just now :<

...Not but seriously. What is Todoroki?

I was only playing, jeez, dont be so hostile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back