• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    y is my post cnt so low, i'm evrywhr on the forum now... but i didnt make dose posts?

i dont undrstand anymre.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ohhh. What if there was only ONE thread that could be posted in? THAT'D BE ALSO AEWSOME./

Vie

Years
  • Todoroki said:
    y is my post cnt so low, i'm evrywhr on the forum now... but i didnt make dose posts?

i dont undrstand anymre.

hahaha. I know who you are.
    the skandinavian god.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Dammit!

I keep finding ways to bypass the system, but then the mods/admins keep finding them right after me.
    Why would you even waste your time trying to find holes in the system, and not just enjoy what's going on and take it for what it is? This day comes only once a year and the Staff worked hard on it, and you're trying to find holes.... so sad.

THANK YOU STAFF! I LUFF ALL OF YOU <33333 ^_^

Cid

Years
  • Todoroki the Great said:
    That's because we're awesome and have all night to perfect this before most people see it. :]
    Wow Todoroki, you're awesome.

Wait, I'm Todoroki.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Todoroki said:
    No, you cant give me a cookie if you are B&! Aww... I wanted that cookie too....

but but..

Todoroki wants to give ME the cookie, Todoroki.

gosh.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Why would you even waste your time trying to find holes in the system, and not just enjoy what's going on and take it for what it is? This day comes only once a year and the Staff worked hard on it, and you're trying to find holes.... so sad.

THANK YOU STAFF! I LUFF ALL OF YOU <33333 ^_^

I've got enough time to enjoy this and part of that is trying to find all of the faults before the staff can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back