• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird... >.<

Are you amazed at this thing?

• I don't really care about that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Lol, I knew that. Tch, I was informed about it in one o' those chain IMs on yahoo... tch, 'twas pretty neat indeed... wow, tch, my brain can actually do something right. O_O

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Meh, that's one nice piece of information. I'm gonna be sure to remember this later on, will help add up to my collection of detective's info junkies. =)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • It'll probably be those who don't know English properly, or can't speak it properly.

Out of all things, I'm sure 99% of all n00bs will be able to easily read that, knowing they only post like that and in chatspeak.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    Dkoata, why are you so carnky? Hehe...
    I don't blame him, it gets pretty annoying when people repost the same threads over and over just to bring it to attention, and not to create any sort of actual discussion~

Back