• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Leaf blade, hands down. The anime version was so awesome!

I have to say I agree 100%

Here's a picture made by .Person., that I requested at Serebii.
    Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice pictures, everyone. I will answer the topic.
    Whats your favourite attack that can be used by Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?
    I think is Leaf Blade. It's a powerful grass move for Grovyle and Sceptile.

~Rene~ :t025:

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    My favorite attack that treecko and evos learn is Leaf Blade, too. But it's kind of a no-brainer though. The move was pretty good in the third gen, and now its stronger in the fourth.

Also, awesome picture, Beret! You've definitely got talent. Me, on the otherhand, the best thing I've ever drawn was probably a legendary fakemon trio of mine. Even then, they were really just sketched side views. Man, am I envious of you!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, ~Paul.Addicted~. Can you think of the next topic about Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, Grovyle42(Griff4815)?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Should Grovyle/Sceptile's signature move be leaf blade?
    Yes, that will be a powerful grass move for both Treecko's evolutions.

Years
    I got one

Should Grovyle/Sceptile's signature move be leaf blade

yeah because they have blades on their arms

Just asking...I'm giving a big fat yes! Really powerful like ~Rene~ said and...The blades on thier arms. Nothing other that I can think for another reason...

Yah cool I'm in the club...*Not on the list yet, but i think soon...*

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020

Just asking...I'm giving a big fat yes! Really powerful like ~Rene~ said and...The blades on thier arms. Nothing other that I can think for another reason...

Yah cool I'm in the club...*Not on the list yet, but i think soon...*

Welcome!

Topic: If Treecko was found in the wild, where would he be?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    If Treecko was found in the wild, where would he be?
    Treecko will be at Route 101.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Treecko always struck me as a kind of jungle or rainforest Pokemon, but since there seems to be a serious lack of true jungles/rainforests in the traditional games, the second place it'd probably be seen would be in the Petalburg Woods. Actually, wasn't that were Ash got his Treecko in the anime, or some place like it? Seriously, I lost track of where he got it...I hardly ever watch the show anymore (I'm a bigger fan of the games), but I remember the Hoenn episode (or at least I think it was the one) when he first got Treecko after its home was being attacked or something.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Ahhh, I forgot to welcome you guys to the club!
    (I already added your names to the member's list.)

If Treecko was found in the wild, where would he be?
    I can't really think of any place other than Petalburg Woods/Forest.:P

Actually, wasn't that were Ash got his Treecko in the anime, or some place like it? Seriously, I lost track of where he got it...I hardly ever watch the show anymore (I'm a bigger fan of the games), but I remember the Hoenn episode (or at least I think it was the one) when he first got Treecko after its home was being attacked or something.

You're mostly right. Ash caught a rebellious Treecko that wanted to save his tree home from dying, but the other Treecko wanted to find another place to live.

Last edited:

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
    Qoute:Who do you prefer? Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?

Hi, my name's GrovyleMan. I'm new 2 to this forum. Can I join this club? I prefer Grovyle. He's so awesome, so sleek, so stylish!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back