• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
you shall all perish to the power of charmander,charmeleon, and charzard!!!!

Even though, they are lizards, this club is pretty much for Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile. =[

Hmm, what should the next topic be? And, you know that PMD3 game? I'm really glad we're able to play as Grovyle later on the game. xD I'm not sure if it's later, but I know that you get to play as Grovyle and your partner is ... DUSKNOIR!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Lemme join please. ;D I love Grovyle, it's my favorite starter. <3 Especially in PMD 2. 8D

Last edited:
Years
Lemme join please. ;D I love Grovyle, It's my favorite starter. <3 Especially on PMD 2. 8D

Yeah, I love Grovyle in PMD2. =3
grovylepmd24.png

PMD2 Art of Grovyle, got it from my book. xDD
You guys like it? =D

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Heh, that's from the PMD2 Time and Darkness strategy guide.
pmd2grovylescansmall.png

My own scan sucks, but oh well.

Here are two more topics...
What do you like about Ash's Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile? (what he reminds you of, etc.)
I'm pretty sure there's already a topic like this, though...

This other one isn't really related to the topic, so I won't put it on the topic list in the first post.
Are you planning to buy Explorers of the Sky when the English version comes out in about a week?

Dinoyipi

whited out!
Years
Can I join? Treecko is my favorite starter of all the regions, I'd say. And now, as a Sceptile, he's able to learn some sweet dragon moves! XD

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Can I join? Treecko is my favorite starter of all the regions, I'd say. And now, as a Sceptile, he's able to learn some sweet dragon moves! XD

Added your name to the member's list a few weeks ago.

I think the other Treecko/Grovyle fans need to appreciate Sceptile more; it doesn't get enough love in my opinion.
It's just as strong and fast and cool-looking as Grovyle, but in a slightly different way.
(Sceptile does look a little wierd when viewed from the front sometimes)

Some awesomely cool Sceptile pictures I got from the anime.
27274019.png
16688010.png
53012160.png
10966756.png
44068348.png

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
What do you like about Ash's Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile?
Well I don't watch the anime actually, so I don't know about him.

As for Sceptile, he used to be my favorite until PMD 2 came. \o/
They should improve his head though. D:

Dinoyipi

whited out!
Years
Like Spiny, I don't watch the anime much. However, I have seen a few episodes and battles. I like that Ash's Sceptile can overcome type disadvantages a few times. (He beat Winona's Altaria and tied May's Blaziken, to name a couple.)

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
I've been out quite a while, I've been wrapped up in school work and gaming, but I'm back!

Well, I'd have to say his laid-back and cool attitude. I have emulated that myself, and it kinda works for me. And I have to agree w/ ya Reb Treeck, out of all three of his evolutions, Sceptile seriously needs more attention.

Hey, xxxLatiasxxx, yeah, you can join, just wait 'til Rebellious Treecko puts ya' on the list. Other than that, welcome to the group!

Hey, I got a good one!

When it's released (I think it's already out in JAP) and you went out to buy Heart Gold/Soul Silver, would you rather have Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile following behind you most of the time?

That would be a tough one for even me, but I'd probably at least say Grovyle or Sceptile would be my pick.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2011
Well Sceptile is my 2nd favorite pokemon so i'd say this is a good place for me....I recently started replaying ruby and im about to face elite four with Sceptile as my best pokemon knowing Leaf Blade, Solar Beam, Dragon Claw & Iron Tail

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Zentheobscure: please do not revive dead threads.

Dragoniteuser: please do not minimod, just send a report and it will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back