• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah you can join here sethpenguin ^_^

Off Topic: This club is pretty much dead right now.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that! :O

But it's ture. We don't hae much advertisement or active members to advertise us. =\

>> When's the next topic coming?

>> pics? =

Some edit I made ...

~A.R

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

But it's ture. We don't hae much advertisement or active members to advertise us. =\

>> pics? =
    Some edit I made ...

~A.R

I have no ideal whats next topic but, This club is pretty much done of everything we did here.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

>> pics? =

Some edit I made ...

~A.R
    Nice Grovyle sprite you make, Anastasia.R. I like it. It looks cool.
    Picture:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare

~Rene~ :t025:

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years

>> pics? =

Some edit I made ...

~A.R

I think, if we work together, we can keep this thread alive! I mean, come on y'all, what do you all think is the best way to attract members here?

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years

>> pics? =

Some edit I made ...

~A.R
    I don't know what to say about this. xD
    It looks good... You've been making a lot of sprites in that style lately. (forgot what it's called)

---
    I know this is a bit late, but welcome to the club dark lakitu and sethpenguin. :) (added to the list a week or so ago)

I think, if we work together, we can keep this thread alive! I mean, come on y'all, what do you all think is the best way to attract members here?
    Advertise it in a signature, I guess. =\

---
    Yeah...I can't think of any topics....yet.
    (I hope this isn't spam)

Years
    In PMD2 I got two Sceptiles on my team, but ... I CAN'T GET GROVYLE! ;__; Even with that grass insturment, it's hard. Dx

Well I'm working on a Grovyle drawing. I hope it comes out good. (I got a hard time drawing Treeckos and Grovyle. ^-^;; )

~A.R

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Hey, I'll join. BTW I attached a banner I made
    Hello, welcome to the club. :)
    Are you able to post that banner in a bigger size? (using imageshack or something?)

What does everyone think about Grovyle's role in the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers games?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What does everyone think about Grovyle's role in the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers games?
    I think Grovyle's role in the game is good. I like its first appearance when he is with a beginning player.

~Rene~ :t025:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Urk...I dun have PMD 2... x.x...
    -sigh-
    Ah...I HATE YOU ALL COS U GUYS HAVE PMD!!! I think..xD
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    Smasher!
    Can I use the "Looks can be decieving" line in a banner for my own fanclub?
    Because Kirby's looks really ARE deceiving...xD

Last edited:
    Years

Hmm ... It's cool. I'm gald Grovyle has a role/ or at lest something to do with the story.

~A.R

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I don't really care watching PMD2 on Youtube, because I'm not really into PMD. Even know, I might maybe think or not get PMD for GBA SP :/

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    I guess I'll join as well...if that's ok. I'll try to make a banner but I'm not promising anything.

Anyway, I picked Treecko because lizards are cool and it seemed as it was the fastest of the bunch.

I made a drawing of Grovyle. It's not perfect but it's decent. Anyway you can find it in my art thread or my album. I'd post it here but....I can't post links here (even though it's a link to another part of this very site) until I get more posts and I don't feel like spamming.

EDIT:

New Topic: If you chose not to evovle your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back