• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
  • Hey everyone. Been a while since I've posted here. ^..^; Anyways, I've got a few pictures of Sceptile and Grovyle I figured would be fun to show off. Though I'm sure they probably made their way onto this thread already. ^..^;;;

Credit goes to Pokemon Nightmare

Hey, I *giggle* actually think that pic of Sceptile looks *more giggling* kinda silly. I really like it. Oh, might as well answer another question while I'm here.

When/If you first got R/S/E, did you choose Treecko as your first starter?
    I sure did! I always thought his evolutions looked so cool!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Nice answers, everyone. Anyway, I got a new topic. Here it is:
    Which kind of attack Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile like to use the most?

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Which kind of attack Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile like to use the most?
    Leaf Blade. Because it's their signature move.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Which kind of attack Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile like to use the most?

Leaf Blade, it's very useful and powerful too when I use it.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Good answer you have, Fruitboy. Here's a new picture of Grovyle:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for the picture.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
  • At my Aunt's house (which was where I was from Wednesday to late Friday Afternoon), I watched TV a lot because she has cable. Of course more channels mean more commercials and I happened to see a few Geico commercials featuring the company's little green mascot. Maybe I had had too much turkey, pumpkin pie, and cranberry sauce but I couldn't help asking myself something after seeing three different commercials featuring the little dude. So....

New topic: What do you think Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile would think of the Geico lizard?

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • At my Aunt's house (which was where I was from Wednesday to late Friday Afternoon), I watched TV a lot because she has cable. Of course more channels mean more commercials and I happened to see a few Geico commercials featuring the company's little green mascot. Maybe I had had too much turkey, pumpkin pie, and cranberry sauce but I couldn't help asking myself something after seeing three different commercials featuring the little dude. So....

New topic: What do you think Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile would think of the Geico lizard?
    I suppose the Pokemon would find him funny...
    I can imagine a Treecko saying, "so easy, a Magikarp could do it".

@ Rene's picture. I like how Grovyle looks there; I haven't seen the animators draw a Pokemon in the same pose as it's Sugimori art.

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • Merry Christmas everyone!

Now... I know this isn't a screenshot from any of the anime episodes. But I still felt showing off the little Christmas present that I found in my stocking this morning. ^..^

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • I found this imported Japanese figure on Amazon and that was when I decided to add it to my Christmas list. I was so happy to find it in my stocking on Christmas Day. ^..^

Here's some more pics. Looks like grovyle's going old school. ^..^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back