• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Welcome to Richie/Hiroshi club~*

Which outfit should Richie have?

• His original clothes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Boxershorts and a t-shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A new outfit

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Only shorts

• A hood shirt and blue jeans

• A suit

• A t-shirt and jeans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    There so many thinks I would like to ask him, it would take hours to decide only one XD
    Your question is really good

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OoOoOo Can I join Richie to me was one of the best charactrs ever I wish they give him more appearances though

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    Me to.. If I haven't have to go to school and such. And if pokemon existed, so he could save me sometime XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    If pokemon existed I think I wouldn't have gone to school and went on a journey still following him around.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I don't know about the picture thing but I would probably battle with him all the time. Oh did zippo ever evole to Charizard?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yeah they are I just remember from an episode with Lugia that zippo evolved to charmeleon so i was just curius

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    May I please join this club? I think Richie is so cool and I love his newwest pokemon. (A Taillow named Rose)!^^

Back