• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the new decade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Happy New Year to every timezone now that the whole world is 2011. I watched the Firework display on the TV from Big Ben in London plus the one from Scotland as the London one was short :)

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
My PC New Year Resolutions are:
Have 2,000 posts by end of year!
Become a Mod somewhere on PC!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
PC is nearing its tenth anniversary (initially started in 2002, right?), will something extra big happen then?

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
Finally, 2011 is here.
I've been waiting all year.

Happy New Years to all!

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Happy new year PC! I can't belive it's already 2011. Hope everyone will have a great year!

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I hope 2011 will be a very great you for all of us. (And hope that it's a better year for me.)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2011 is a prosperous year for you all! I hope to finally enter Generation 4 this year once I manage to get a 3DS (and I'll enter Gen 5...when I get "Gray Version"...eventually... >_>).

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Happy new year, PC. :3
I hope this year turns out better than 2010. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back