• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the new decade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Ahaa - Is "Weldone" the new "Welcome"? :P

Happy New Year to all you guys! ^^ Are you all going to NYE parties tonight? I know I am!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
R.I.P 2010 You have taught me well! 2011 Finally here (Well an hour ago) A time for a new beginning and start!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Imma miss 2010. ;___; Best year ever. But yeah I'm fine with going into 2011 I guess. It better be good. :3

OH WAIT. B/W gets released then... okay I don't dislike 2011 then. :D About 3 hours left.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
About 18? hours for me xD

Welcome to 2011 PC!
wow, I better remember to write 2011 or /11 on my school papers now xD

Well 2010 I have over come allot of stuff latley, and I learnt allot. School really was great, for most of it atleast. Cant wait till I return!

Stuff I hope to do in 2011
~Drive class or w.e you have to do. -_-
~Maybe get a job somewhere
~A proper gf and not just internet / long distance. I was close before break started. :(.

moments.

quixotic
Years
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

New Years resolution: be more willing to take risks and doing stuff that maybe I don't want to do but might have beneficial things for me.

Have a safe and happy 2011 to everybody!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
'tis still quite a while before the new year bells ring over here. Nearly 5 hours. XD; Anyway, Derozio wishes all the PC members a happy new year. May this year bring even more happiness and fun along our way than 2010 did. :]

Resolution: Perform better in the academics, get better at graphics and...naah, the last one doesn't really need to be mentioned here.

A happy new year to again, everybody!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Happy new years every body of pc.

looks like i have been living on earth for 18 years at 12am.Even thou i don't turn 18 till in october lol.

1993-2011 woot woot

Things i want to have done by the end of 2011.

-Have over 5000 post on pc.
-Donate 100 dollars to pc.
-Become a moderator of Diamond,pearl and platinum section.
-Buy pokemon black,Beat it and have collected every pokemon.
-Have over 900 hours playtime on pokemon platinum and black.
-Keep on being on pc for 10-15 hours a day.

Last edited:

Vishwanath

Law of equivalent exchange
Years
A happy and prosperous new year to all the PC members!May this 2011 bring all the happiness to everyone.

Resolution-I will excel in my academics and try to get better in my attitude.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
14 more hours to go here in the US :P

But I'm definitely ready for 2011. Hope everyone has a great New Year!

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
2010 was a perfect number. XD I managed to get 1,000 posts by the end of the year.

Happy New Year's, everybody! I have like, 14 more hours until the New Year's, but yeah. :P I hope everyone enjoys their parties and such.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Happy new year, everyone here! It's about 13 minutes left until 2011 for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back