• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • That is such a gripping film, full of suspence! Zombieland I saw with my friends at the cinema and couldn't stop laughing... if anything it's more of a comedy.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If anyone's not watching 'Treehouse of Horror' episodes of The Simpsons for hours on end, you're doing Halloween wrong. Just sayin'.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There was a football game on Saturday and a ton of people were dressed up. I did the Irish Jig with Gumby, hahaha.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • The only reason I knew it was Halloween was the fact all the TV shows were halloween themed

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    The only reason I knew it was Halloween was the fact all the TV shows were halloween themed
    The only reason I knew it was Halloween was because of PC.

For those wondering, for the fifth time, we don't have a Halloween over here. D;
    But apparently I still get in the groove.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I knew it was Halloween since like a week ago, but I forgot about getting candy for the trick or treaters! They're already ringing my door bell. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's six o'clock. Why are people trick or treating so early, damn! Around here I don't think people start until around seven or so? not that anyone will be coming down this long street i live on, hurrhurr.

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    You're supposed to trick or treat when it's dark, wtf is this.
    Admit it, you're afraid of running out of candy.

mm, actually, I just remembered a Halloween movie I saw when I was really young. It's Hocus Pocus. And then I realized Sarah Jessica Parker played in this. NOOOOOO MY MEMORIES~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I remember my first PG-13 Movie, and my first horro movie (slasher, if you want me to be specific). As for first halloween movie though I have no clue.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I wish wish wish Halloween was celebrated here as much as elsewhere. It's the only holiday I like and I'd love to dress up ;__;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Admit it, you're afraid of running out of candy.

mm, actually, I just remembered a Halloween movie I saw when I was really young. It's Hocus Pocus. And then I realized Sarah Jessica Parker played in this. NOOOOOO MY MEMORIES~
    Seems like you and Ms. Parker could get along like a house on fire, Truality!

I think my first horror/Halloween movie was the horribly crappy Sarah Michelle Gellar remake of The Grudge. It was at a friend's house and it was crappy as you could tell when the 'scary' bits were coming and they weren't that great and SMG isn't a great actress and... yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back