• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years

Haha, yes. Hell, I'm still going through a massive stash of Skittles that I built up during the Halloween candy clearance sale last year. Can't go wrong with massive grab bags going for US$2 or even US$1. I wonder what I'll be able to pick up at the local Wal-Mart this time around.

Skittles keep forever, noted. I'm about at the end of my Easter clearance reserves and am most happy to finally be flush with chocolate again. Especially from Halloween to around the time that my Valentine's Day stock begins to deplete, my diet is not dissimilar to that of L from Death Note, albeit minus the expensive-looking cakes and petits-fours.

It really beats actually trick-or-treating when I was a kid, because even though I got everything for free, half the neighborhood had bad, bad taste in candy. Every time I'd see a box of Dots, Jujubes, Bit-O-Honeys, or saltwater taffy in my bag where a mini-Reese's Cup, Fun Dip packet, or fun size Mr. Goodbar should be, I'd curse the fact that the people giving out candy were stuck in the 1960s and weren't aware that better things existed. I usually ended up giving a large percentage of my bounty to my parents.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I could go for some Bottle Caps/other generic Wonka candy right about now. I'm up to my waist in chocolate, though.

You like bottlecaps?

internetbrofist.jpg

They're pretty much the best Wonka candy, but virtually no one I know is aware that they even exist and I have a pretty hard time finding them on discount after Halloween. It's one of the last candies that comes in cola flavor so it's a precious commodity.

Years
    You like bottlecaps?

internetbrofist.jpg

They're pretty much the best Wonka candy, but virtually no one I know is aware that they even exist and I have a pretty hard time finding them on discount after Halloween. It's one of the last candies that comes in cola flavor so it's a precious commodity.

Hell yes I like bottlecaps. So very good. And for pretty much that reason, the cola flavor. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years

Hell yes I like bottlecaps. So very good. And for pretty much that reason, the cola flavor. XD

right click -> save as

Whenever I can't find Bottlecaps I generally just go for Trolli Soda Poppers. It's a line of gummies I've seen everywhere recently that has a cola flavor. Pretty good, scratches the cola candy itch. They're also pretty cheap, barely over $1/bag most places, so try 'em out.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    my sister has some, and it just sits there taunting me >:
    I overindulged on some pasta, and god now I feel bloated

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    my sister has some, and it just sits there taunting me >:
    I overindulged on some pasta, and god now I feel bloated

I had pasta this afternoon. Hmm...

Also, I kept staring at your avatar and signature and your post.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like bottle caps except I hate the taste of root beer and the coke and root beer ones look identical so it's a gamble every time :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yes November, that means I put up my caption contest!!! So excited.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    November meaaans I'm just a month away before finishing the semester! And this semester, I only have one exam in December so I get an early start to my Christmas break~

ALSO SKYWARD SWORD IN 19 DAYS <3

November is a good month.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I remember the Gamestop guy trying to get me to pre-order Skyward Sword, to the point that when I told him I didn't have 5 bucks he tried to convince me to ask my bf to pre-order it for me and I was like "um, no." I like Zelda and all but I'm too terrible at them to be able to justify getting them as they come out, lol.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    So it's November. We're one month closer to world destruction. Trololo~

But you can say I'm also hyped for Christmas, one way or another.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    But you can say I'm also hyped for Christmas, one way or another.

Same! As soon as Halloween was over and done with, I began focusing my attention on Christmas. It's my favourite time of the year. :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    With November comes Movember! It's going to be fun trying to spot who's going around sporting a month-long beard, all itchy and annoying, but for charity. Good times!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Haha, I remember seeing that google video on youtube about that. I don't really think I know many people around cardiff so far that seem to be growing any. : (

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back