• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I just stopped buying DS products because they did that whole rapid-release of all their products, releasing version 4 when you just bought version 3. blahh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
They're not as fast as Apple and their new releases, but hell I could be wrong. I'm still stuck with my crappy DS Lite mainly because I have no money. Though I do have the option of playing my games on my siblings' DSs, so it isn't too bad.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I bought the 3DS when it was expensive, and the Ambassored Program is a mah trade off for price at best. Hopefully the exclusive GBA games are worth it. As far as what I am looking forward to number one would be SSB, then probably Paper Mario. As for upcoming Super Mario Land 3D <3.

blue

gucci
Years
Is it just me... or does it seem incorrect that DP has been around for nearly 6 years, it just doesn't seem that long at all.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Is it just me... or does it seem incorrect that DP has been around for nearly 6 years, it just doesn't seem that long at all.
Centuries ago in internet years. I only learned about them at the beginning of 2010, lol.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Like I said in your old topic, if you were apart of it at the beginning it seems a bit old. I personally got tried of it 3 or 4 years into it. OMG Heart Gold and Soul Silver are two years old!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. No one can not be excited for that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Totally the game's fault amirite

I actually have 2 of them on my computer, and 1 irl, lol.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

You might need a good memory card as well as a video card. :'x .. Or are they the same? xD

You only need a really, really fast CPU for DS emulation, since most DS emulators render in software, which is CPU-intensive but more accurate. And enough memory to prevent thrashing.

That said... I prefer playing games on real hardware.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012

You only need a really, really fast CPU for DS emulation, since most DS emulators render in software, which is CPU-intensive but more accurate. And enough memory to prevent thrashing.

That said... I prefer playing games on real hardware.
You definitely said what I wanted to say! :'p .. But yeah, I do prefer playing in a DS than in an emulator.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Wow I love my luck with coming back to this thread once a month.

I'm totally pumped for Professor Layton X Ace Attorney.

Except I don't have a 3DS. I still have 10 billion games to play on my normal DS Lite anyway.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Wow I love my luck with coming back to this thread once a month.

I'm totally pumped for Professor Layton X Ace Attorney.

Except I don't have a 3DS. I still have 10 billion games to play on my normal DS Lite anyway.
Welcome back and it seems to me that I don't know a thing about what you're saying except for the last part. XD

Years
I'm thinking of getting a 3DS. But gamez...

Anyways I love this Lecture lol. It goes really well with my World politics Class. xD

But yeah this is pretty much a summary for the various IR theories lol. xDDD

UPrMc.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back