• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'm planning to get more 3DS games this December myself. I'm getting a lot of mileage out of it. Do remember that 3DS can play DS games :) I bought it to replace my old DSi.

Speaking of the 3DS, I wonder what I should buy...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Animal Crossing and Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright and OoT should be enough to get one. :(

My Philosophy professor mentioned a death metal band (Megadeth) yesterday in class. I found it amusing.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'm currently fine with the games that I do have, but buying the new releases would be pretty good, but money is always the enemy. :'x

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I play everything, including DS games on my 3DS. The greatly reduced LCD motion blur helped with the image quality issues compared to the older DSes.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'm currently playing Platinum on my DS Lite.
I forgot about my Platinum game, guess it wasn't as memorable as the one in my Diamond file. XD' But I have to admit that Platinum was better than Diamond.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I still need to beat the Elite Four on my Platinum. I just don't feel like going through Victory Road with only five of my team members because of needing a flipping HM Slave. Ah well. Maybe I'll actually just get over it and pop the game in and play, since I haven't played Pokemon at all in a while.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I need to play through Platinum, Ive never played through, and get Darkrai and Shaymin. There are so many legendaries to catch in Platinum.

blue

gucci
Years
Well I have around 7 full boxes of Pokémon on Diamond so that's my main game but I prefer Platinum simply because of it's extended storyline, new areas, features etc.

Years
I kinda regretted getting my 3DS, but since it only cost me 25 bucks I didn't bother returning it. Now I love it after I was able to download some extra stuff for it.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Gah, all this 3DS talk is making me jealous. >___< I'm probably not even gonna get one, because by the time I have the money to buy one, the next handheld will be released. xD

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
3DS is decent, but battery life = crap.

Thats the only reason why I haven't bought one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Once Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright comes out and people start talking about it, I'll be jealous. I'll also try so hard to avoid the things people say because I do eventually want to play the game, and thus I don't want spoilers (despite the fact that I'm a little bit more lenient with Ace Attorney games when it comes to said spoilers).

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
3DS is decent, but battery life = crap.

Thats the only reason why I haven't bought one.

How long does the battery last? I'll get it when they start making more Pokemon games for the 3DS.

In the future, people will laugh at the 3DS and call it a "crappy display of graphics," same thing with 1080p quality. (By the time I'm 50, we'll probably have 5480p quality.) We'll barely have a screen! XD

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
So much games for 3DS now.. Seems more popular than that XBox thing...It's like as soon as I get one they come up with a new one =_=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back