• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I don't like cats, they are not just my type. XD; But I do love having dogs, aren't they just fun? <3; I own a Belgian.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I have a dog, and it is nice company. Mine has to be lying on top of you, so it has to try and compete with the laptop for the spot xD

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Do you guys know Boo? Referred to as the cutest dog in the whole world ~
Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have two cats. Cats ftw. Dogs are big and demanding of your energies and they smell.

I love dogs too... but cats are so chill.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Idk I like both, I used to have a dog and he was the sweetest silly dog, and I have a cat now which I love to death as well. I don't like small dogs though, I prefer bigger ones.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
We used to have like 8 eight cats... but they all died/ran away. We took in a cat that just wandered into our yard. He was fat and lazy and slept all day, and then he just got up and left.Then the momma cat died and we had no more cats for a while. We've had a lot of dogs too. One do we had for like twelve years, and we just finally had to put him down. He was a smelly little thing. We also just gave one away to my uncle and father-in-law, and got one from my sister. My other sister who lives with us also has a dog. >.< I also have a cat right now that I got from this one girl when she moved out of my house. As well as a cat named Marty who is an outside cat, but likes people. He will walk up to us when we come home if he's around, and he'll come inside every once in a while. Then we have a siamese cat named Ducky, who never comes inside and is afraid of people.:O I like Dogs better because cats are too independent >.< Although... I like my cat because they both come up to me, and the both come when I call them!(: I have good cats.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Our family has both a cat and a dog. It might be me being a little biased here, but I much prefer having my cat around than the dog. I love our dog, don't get me wrong, but she never stops making noises (not like, barking, but other noises and scratching) whenever she's sitting next to me, and right now she needs a bath. After she gets a bath if she would just be quiet I wouldn't mind her laying next to me so much.

My cat on the other hand only really comes to me when he's hungry, though there are other occasions such as last night in which he'll come and sleep with me, or just chill next to me if it's daytime and I'm in my room. He makes purring noises when he's sleeping, but imo it's not as annoying as the dog's noises. Sometimes when I'm alone in the house both animals would go and chill in the same room I'm in, whether it's my room, the family room, etc etc.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm allergic to all manner of pets, but if I could, I'd rather have a cat. From my personal experience, dogs are vicious beasts who never hesitate to attack me on sight or bark so loudly you'd think they were planning to attack.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used to have 20 Persians.

No not kidding. I was the crazy cat kid. :3;

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
My 2 cats are problematic.. One of them keeps peeing and spraying everywhere which drives my parents crazy, and the other one is just very dominant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back