• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hope leads to . . .

ARRRGH SORRY SORRY!

Rescue Cat is currently banned so I'm rocking the Rescue Rabbit now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    -insert generic non-discussion causing 'cats are cute' comment here-

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You people disappoint me.

Speaking of puppies, i've actually always wanted a Husky. (not the breed in the picture)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I like both, and I'd love to have a St. Bernard. And I also believe that we talked about puppies before already.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The kitty cat discussion has gone on for long enough, I'm just bringing back the puppies. btw, go watch the movie Cats & Dogs. xD; Terrible movie, but still.
    Cats are better.
    That is your opinion dear, it isn't a fact.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Cats would win because this is the internet.

If it was rl though dogs would probably win.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've had bad experiences with dogs the past year or so, and after looking at a notebook that I wrote in when I was like... eight or something I've realized that I've always loved cats, and wanted a cat for the longest time before getting my own last year.

But yeah, cats are adorable, and I prefer them more than dogs. Having a dog(s) in the family for most of my life I do adore dogs, but nowadays I can't stand some breeds, like iirc the Doberman. I think that's what the dog across the street is...

Our cat and dog are like best friends. They hang out in the same room a lot, and play with each other from time to time. Once when another cat was in our yard while my cat was outside, there was some yowling, and then our dog managed to crawl out the window through a hole in the screen (it's how my cat got out) and scared the other cat away.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It's not that I dislike dogs, some dogs I don't like the vicious ones but the cute ones are great. I prefer cats because in my opinion they're cuter and I own two myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back