• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I figure I'll post out other cats names. xD

We have Boscoe, my mom's favorite cat lol, who is named after a character from Third Watch. We have Miss Kitty named after Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke due to their flaming red hair. xD We have Idgie, from Idgie Threllgood from Fried Green Tomatoes, the movie.

Also, just to not leave him out, we also have a dog named Desmond, from Lost. ^__^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Our old cat was called Korky. Essentially, he had a very similar look to this cat, so the name kinda stuck. In hind sight, I'd probably have come up with a different name, but I was about 10 at the time... We were all young at one point or another!

blue

gucci
Years
Cats are sensitive too, there have been times when I've been upset and they come and sit by you which is strangely nice.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
My cat's names are Lester and Woodrow (Woody). They're both boys, and they're both bad.

Lester can't do his business in the box, and he always goes "Number 2" outside it, and when Woody eats, he shoves his whole head in the bowl, preventing Lester from eating.

Years
I haven't seen it because I hear it's not that special. Which kinda figures since it's the 381st (or close enough) spin off from the original Shrek movie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I.. just had to come here. Anything with the word KITTY and CAT in the title of a thread I'LL BE THERE. :D

I wanna see Puss in Boots so baaaad. I heard it was really good.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Pixy, that's what the Pokemon DCC is for ;(

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Might as well list off some of my cats.

Tiny - Named him that since he was the runt of the litter. He's more like Garfield now though. He's a ringed tiger. He's lazy when indoors and spends most of his time sleeping in front of the window, or in a chair. He also drinks from the toilet, even if he has water in his bowl. I guess he likes flavored water.

Smoke - He's a drop off. He spends most of his time sleeping on the deck. He's a black cat, but he's old so his fur color is kinda faded. Thats why I call him Smoke.

Slasher - Another drop off. He doesn't have a tail, but im not sure if thats because he lost it or if he is a breed that lacks a tail. Anyway, I never had a name for him until a snake tried attacking him. He whiped out the claws. Slasher ate snake that day. He's a tabby cat. (Well, almost. He has random spots of orange on his head)

Jumper - Another drop off. My cat's scared it and it jumped right into a tree and then into the one beside it. Then the crazy cat jumps right on top of Slasher and repeats, jumping a different one each time, until my cats finally decide to leave him alone. He's a splash black cat.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I love kitties, they are cute. :'3 .. But I don't want to own one. ^^

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
My cats' names are Benjamin and Felix. Benjamin was already called that, and it seemed right because our last cat was called Benson and was also orange. My brother calls the other cat Moos (Pronounce: Mose), I don't know why. I call him Felix :P

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I can't at this thread, making me hungry, reminds me of a chocolate called Kitkat. :'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back