• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Hmm.. somewhat? Like obviously not as much as I used to. I'm terrible with verbs and spelling now but I can still read simple sentences. Back in grade 9 I knew quite a fair amount though.. :c shame I lost a lot of it.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd forget about it too if I were you. :3 .. Don't you have your old notes though?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'd forget about it too if I were you. :3 .. Don't you have your old notes though?

I held onto them for those 7 years and threw them out this past summer. I realized I wasn't going to ever look at them again. If I was gonna pick up french again, I'd just take classes. I kept one of the french textbook/workbooks that I had, though. It basically had all my notes in there haha.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I wish I really could learn Japanese, so I wouldn't wait for English subs, and dubs! D:

Aand that's great, do you pay for the French classes or is it offered for free?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Last Year I remember I wanted to sign up for Japanese Language Classes.. I never went through with it ;_;
    I did Spanish for 2 years and French for 5 years and I'm still only familiar with very few words.. It's because I didn't pay an interest to it considering there are other subjects I prefer.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I just plain hate the cold. It could be sunny out but if it's below 60, I'm gonna complain. Which is why I hate spending winter at home... the temps are guaranteed not to hit 60 here in December...

Snow frustrates me as well. The concept of a "White Christmas" is way overrated just like Christmas itself.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Mmm, snow! Lovely when it's just the right amount; horrible when it's anything above that. It's been ages since we've had a White Christmas. Bing Crosby must be rolling in his grave!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I dislike snow, it's cold and just frozen rain...I couldn't care less about to be honest. Oh, and I almost didn't recognize this thread. :S

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Snow down here in Florida is really rare,I sure wish I could see it for the first time in my life down here.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, I like Winter, but I've never had a fond spot for snow. I prefer getting a tan in summer instead 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back