• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • Mayren is a character i made for RPG but it's a whole new way of RP i have to wait for a roommate to her so i can start posting..i hope i find her roommate and to be a girl ..still waiting >_<

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Of course, being in Charlotte, most every one of my buddies are Panthers fans.

We've been quite disappointed lately, for obvious reasons. Epsecialy last season... that was pitiful for us, lol

Years
  • I wish I could have had some of you sports-minded people with me last night for pub trivia. There was a whole section of sports questions, which is totally unfair for someone like me.

Years
  • I hate Pittsburgh. Their fans aren't as obnoxious as Eagle fans are, but they can get pompous and obnoxious.

They may have 6 titles, but they won 5 fair and square. (SB XL, they totally paid the refs off.)

Best part about the trailer for the third Batman movie - Bane blows up Hienz Field during a football game with actual Steelers players. Trolol.

Years
  • The team that's really starting to get my goat now with the way they play is the Detroit Lions. Ridiculously dirty play.

I wish I could have had some of you sports-minded people with me last night for pub trivia. There was a whole section of sports questions, which is totally unfair for someone like me.

What other sections were there? For some people, the sports ones are all they're good at. (b'-')b My specialty would probably be geography.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I love being the *only* Steelers fan here in my current town. :)

I know zero about sports of any sort, but I do know that, living in Cincinnati as I do, everyone hates the Steelers. Apparently Bengals fans consider them their rivals, though they're probably just jelly that the Steelers have won the Super Ultimate Football Cup thing and they haven't.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Well, technically, I only live in the Cincinnati tri-state area, but it's not like anyone other than a very small number of Civil War buffs would recognize the tiny godforsaken hellhole I live in anyway :p

You want to know how backwards my town is? During the Civil War, we SIDED WITH THE CONFEDERACY. Abolitionists and Union sympathizers were excommunicated from churches, shunned in the community, and possibly even driven from town. Yeah...

Years
  • What other sections were there? For some people, the sports ones are all they're good at. (b'-')b My specialty would probably be geography.
    There was one on dogs where you had to know what breed a bunch of famous dogs were. And like, by famous I mean one of the dogs was Scooby Doo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back