• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Camping is soooo fun guys. I go camping frequently every year (with the exception of this year because of school and other IRL stuff). It's a great time to enjoy the fresh air, make bonfires, smores, and soo much more. Honestly, I enjoy it so much. :3

Though I never camped by RV before. I have my own tent, lantern, stove, etc :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]I feel like camping with an RV isn't really camping cause basically you are just in a tiny house in the woods. Really it depends on a lot of things if camping is fun or not...if you are by a lake/river or by a lot of hiking trails it is great cause there are a lot of things to do...but I don't know if you've ever camped when it rains, but take my advice that is the worst thing ever. XD[/SIZE]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Pro tip: ALWAYS check the weather before you plan to go camping. Learned my lesson there from Spring Break '06. Supposed to be sunny in the mountains...ended up snowing. >_<

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    damn son thats a large avatar but it looks cool so yeah cool

I've never been too fond of the snow, I prefer the warm sun and getting a nice tan instead. Snow just doesn't agree with me, lol.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]I feel like camping with an RV isn't really camping cause basically you are just in a tiny house in the woods. Really it depends on a lot of things if camping is fun or not...if you are by a lake/river or by a lot of hiking trails it is great cause there are a lot of things to do...but I don't know if you've ever camped when it rains, but take my advice that is the worst thing ever. XD[/SIZE]
    I have been tent and RV, and I'd take RV every time. I generally go to either go on hiking trails, fishing, biking, or swimming. I can take in all the "camping" aspects at the site like cooking the meal outside which is what we generally do is cook stuff over an open fire, or a grill. And camping while it raining in a RV is rather peaceful though case I can listen to the rain and not have to worry about getting soaked.

Pro tip: ALWAYS check the weather before you plan to go camping. Learned my lesson there from Spring Break '06. Supposed to be sunny in the mountains...ended up snowing. >_<
    Some times during the spring at least where I live weather is quite unpredictable and unexpected. Like I went camping a few times and we had tornadoes a mile or so away from the camp ground.

^^^ just noticed u were a mod .=.

I never check the weather yet I know what's it gonna need xDD
    LOL seriously? Live been a mod for almost a year now xD.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years

Lol, this reminds me of the trip my CSF group in high school took to Yosemite National Park. We were supposed to go visit Glacier Peak (I think that was what it was called) and nobody checked the weather, so it ended up snowing so bad the roads were closed. xD Although it was worth it for a group of Northern California teens that have only had snow in our town ONCE in the past 15 or more years. >__>

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I never went camping. Oh man... and to think my school days are almost over.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    *Sigh* I still have till the beginning of December for my Semester to be over with. Oh well I only go a couple days a week anyways, no where near the 5 day a week I had in Elementary and Secondary school. I mean no Friday classes since High School winning right there.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I only have 6 weeks to finish the year of schooling ^-^

I quite like school, actually. Well, the social side anyway

Did I mention that this is the second day of this term :D ?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have two weeks of proper school left and then intermittent days of exams and then I'm done with high school forever 8D
    I'm probably going to cry my eyes out at my graduation ceremony, lol. I can't believe how little time I have left ;p;

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Two more years for my major degree and then another two for the Master degree. Still got ways to go.

Good luck to those of you nearing the exams!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Just a few more days for me, and it's all over for me... and the start of the gap period?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back