• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    The Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexters Lab, even DragonballZ were shows I grew up during my childhood on CN. Now the only show that's worth watching is old Looney Tunes cartoons. xD

I loved all those shows, yes even the Powerpuff Girls xD
    Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    The Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexters Lab, even DragonballZ were shows I grew up during my childhood on CN. Now the only show that's worth watching is old Looney Tunes cartoons. xD

You mean Mandark? Yeah, they seemed like they'd work as a couple to me, too. XD
    X3
    OMG IKR. If they weren't rivals and he was not a geek xDD

All of them except DBZ xP I watched. Yeah I don't watch most shows on today except Adventure Time, MAD, and BW

also Good Morning

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I think a few members have. I remember there was a blog not too long ago someone made saying they met someone here. I remember asking a friend to join. They were active for a week and then never came on again. Other than that, I don't think anyone else I know has joined any forums though. xD;

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I never asked anyone about PC. No one. Same with just about everything else. I prefer keeping most of my Internet life private. Aside from what's on Twitter...

On another topic... am I the only guy not using something not called Internet Explorer on my desktop?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Eh, I have to use IE on the family computer since I'm not supposed to be installing other stuff on it. But when I get to use my own computer at a hotspot, I use Chrome.

IE doesn't frustrate me as much as previous versions have in the past, though random lock-ups are still an issue.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    OMG IKR. If they weren't rivals and he was not a geek xDD

All of them except DBZ xP I watched. Yeah I don't watch most shows on today except Adventure Time, MAD, and BW

also Good Morning
    I just about watched everything on Cartoon Network when Toonami was on. XD
    ...... Except Naruto. I couldn't stand Naruto. I watched it for ten episodes or something until I realized it wasn't as cool as I thought it was.

Anyone remember Code Lyoko?

On the computer issue: I use Firefox, but I'm on a laptop, so... yeah....

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Eh, I have to use IE on the family computer since I'm not supposed to be installing other stuff on it. But when I get to use my own computer at a hotspot, I use Chrome.

IE doesn't frustrate me as much as previous versions have in the past, though random lock-ups are still an issue.

At least, have you tried updating the version of IE installed in it if it's a Vista computer or above?

I used to use Chrome, but when I open too many tabs, that's when Chrome gets into trouble in my computer. I switched to IE after that. Chrome's still there just in case.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I use Firefox, and I don't really bother with going to the other browsers I have on my computer unless I absolutely need to. Especially not for this site, as in the past Firefox was the only one that hasn't caused me to double-post, and with staff seeming to double-post sometimes again I don't want to even bother trying to seeing if I do or do not on Chrome or IE or Safari (though I don't think I have Safari on this laptop anymore...)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023

Install Chrome on your USB then with a portable version of it. Means you get to keep all your settings everywhere you go as well.

https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/google_chrome_portable

Years
    The only major browser I won't use on a Windows computer now with its most recent version is Safari, because it's such a horrifying atrocity that makes IE 7 and IE 8 look amazing, at least from my experiences with it on Windows.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I use firefox because for some reason for every tab you have open in chrome it counts as a task in task manger and eats ram up.

off topic: I have surgery tommorow for my broken forearm to be fixed & on tuesday its my birthday :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Unless it gets unbelievably horrible, I'm probably going to be a Firefox guy through and through. IE is all kinds of horrible, Safari isn't great (even on a Mac), Chrome I kind of like but sometimes really don't... but Firefox just suits me, I guess. I like its interface, it's very fast, doesn't freeze up all the time. I like it.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    The only major browser I won't use on a Windows computer now with its most recent version is Safari, because it's such a horrifying atrocity that makes IE 7 and IE 8 look amazing, at least from my experiences with it on Windows.

Seems like every version of Safari had a disastrous port to Windows, huh? My only experience of using Safari on a PC ended up with severe performance issues and crashes. It made IE7 and 8 look great. It made IE9/FF/Chrome/Opera/whatever/3DS Browser look super.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back