• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcoming PokeEggs! ♪ Second Event is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
dum_dum_free_pixel_by_pinksugarybunny-d4mhx9g.png

235px-SugimoriEggs.png

Welcoming PokeEggs

What is this about?

For all you guys who take the time to welcome newcomers to the forums, consider this a special treat for you all! Welcoming PokeEggs is basically a system on where you'll be awarded based on the number of welcoming posts you make on this board. Basically, you collect pokemon, evolve them, and gain awards! Think of this as a pseudo adoptable thread!

Getting Started

So, by posting your interest on this thread, you'll get... a Pokémon egg!

QfP42oz.png

How do you hatch this Pokémon egg? Well, this is where the number of welcome posts you do comes in. To hatch a Pokémon egg, you'll have to make at least 3 new welcoming posts on this board, in which all you have to do is provide the three separate links to the posts you made, and I'll update here that your Pokémon egg will hatch!

What's inside each Pokémon egg?

Barring legends, basically anything! Although due note that you're more likely to get a baby/basic pokemon than a standalone pokemon. So again, once you make your required 3 posts...

QfP42oz.png
->
172.png

... it will hatch into a pokemon!

Can you collect more Pokémon eggs?

Yes! After the first pokemon egg that you collect by expressing your interest on this thread, you just need to post 3 welcome posts here in The Welcome Lounge to get another Pokémon egg! There is absolutely no limit to the number of pokemon eggs you can obtain, so long as you keep making posts!

Can the Pokémon received from eggs evolve?

Of course! To have your pokemon evolve, you'll just need to make an additional 5 welcome posts in The Welcome Lounge. That includes:

172.png
happiness.png
25.png

Pokemon that evolve via happiness

25.png
thunderstone.png
26.png

Pokemon that evolve via evolution stones

93.png
trade.png
94.png

Pokemon that evolve via trading

And any other evolution methods you can think of. Yes, at times, you'll get pokemon that have more than one evolution that it can evolve to, for example, Snorunt can evolve to Glaile via level up, or to Froslass by using a Dawn stone on a female one:

361.png
l42.png
362.png

361.png
femaledawnstone.png
478.png

On that regard, you can choose which evolution the pokemon will evolve to! Like for instance, if you get an eevee and you'd want it to evolve into a Jolteon, just mention that in your update post once you make your required 5 posts. Again, that's only for pokemon that has a branched evolution.

Side Events & Legendary Pokemon

Sometimes there will be small events on this thread where you'll have a chance to obtain rare and legendary pokemon that can't be obtained by normal means. When that happens, sometimes there will be a small pre-requisite to participate (like 1-2 welcome posts) and then you'll receive a pokemon egg that will obtain one of these rare pokemon that will be listed! So, have a look out for those!

How many Pokemon will there be?

As of now, there are 720 different pokemon to collect from eggs! This thread is on going, so there is no limit on how many pokemon you can obtain, and as new pokemon are introduced, there will be opportunities to collect them as well. So, happy welcoming. <33

Additional Rules

Remember that the Welcome Lounge Rules apply here, so please try and not to spam, or create copy and pasted welcome posts, as well as too generic welcome posts. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me, Dragon! Or you can simply ask on this thread.​

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
235px-SugimoriEggs.png

Participants

Dragon
Spoiler:

LeviathanX
Spoiler:

striderviper
Spoiler:

Hikamaru
Spoiler:

MHMA3000
Spoiler:

Sheep
Spoiler:

Archy
Spoiler:

Fun Size
Spoiler:

Sonata
Spoiler:

Charlie Brown
Spoiler:

GoldLuxray
Spoiler:

xxkaylabby
Spoiler:

Meganium
Spoiler:

Huseyin
Spoiler:

Flameheart
Spoiler:

Aslan
Spoiler:

Peitharchia
Spoiler:

Drizzite
Spoiler:

Wizardman11
Spoiler:

punkysaur
Spoiler:

Chicken Fingers
Spoiler:

~RNC~
Spoiler:

Dedenne1
Spoiler:

S-MAN
Spoiler:

Tainov
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Well in my excitement about this I was able to create three welcome posts:

Also I have a question: Should we do what I did where I just gave you all three links in one post or should we do what Archer Archy did and update here as soon as we do a welcome post?

Edit: Oh! Another question: If we were to create five welcome posts and we had an unhatched egg, would we be able to hatch an egg and receive a new one or would we have to choose between the two?

VforVendetta

FC: 0318-9839-0614
Years
  • Age 30
  • OR
  • Seen Jun 27, 2015
This is a totally awesome and creative concept! Do you just use a random number generator to pick one?
I would be glad to participate myself once I get my bearings on these forums.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Oh!

tumblr_inline_n7t6sjBG0o1siy8qw.gif

Congrats! Your egg hatched into...

231.gif

Phanpy!

Also I have a question: Should we do what I did where I just gave you all three links in one post or should we do what Archer Archy did and update here as soon as we do a welcome post?

Up to you, though if you do the former, you might wanna post again just to let me know that you've done the posts~

Fun Size said:
Edit: Oh! Another question: If we were to create five welcome posts and we had an unhatched egg, would we be able to hatch an egg and receive a new one or would we have to choose between the two?

You'd have to choose between the two, I'm afraid, or else.. things would get pretty messy, haha~

This is a totally awesome and creative concept! Do you just use a random number generator to pick one?
I would be glad to participate myself once I get my bearings on these forums.

Yeah, I use some RNG. Lemme know if you decide to join in. :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back