• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcoming PokeEggs! ♪ Second Event is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Lookie!

tumblr_inline_n7t6sjBG0o1siy8qw.gif

Congratulations! Your egg hatched into...

58.png

Growlithe!

Remember: If you do 3 more posts, you can get another pokemon egg! If you do 5, your Growlithe could evolve!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A quick question, are these eggs "surprise" eggs, as in you get a random Pokemon egg and see what hatches from said egg?

Regardless, sign me up. I love surprises. :3 This will help me get back into welcoming again.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I made my 3 posts! :)

Your egg is hatching!

Congrats! Your egg has hatched into...

207.png

Gligar!

Welcome! I'll add you in! As for your new egg...

It's hatched! Congrats! Now it's hatched into...

216.gif

Teddiursa!

Your egg is hatched!

Congrats! Now it's hatched into...

572.gif

Minccino!

Good work!

Your egg is now hatched! It's hatched into...

187.png

Hoppip!

But it's at a different color!

Which by the way guys, yes, there is a small chance (25%) that you might be able to get a shiny pokemon! So, the more pokemon eggs you have to hatch, the better your chances to get a shiny are!

A quick question, are these eggs "surprise" eggs, as in you get a random Pokemon egg and see what hatches from said egg?

Regardless, sign me up. I love surprises. :3 This will help me get back into welcoming again.

Yup! It'll be completely random, unless specified at some events! Anyways, thanks for signing up. You have your pokemon egg!

Everyone, do your best to keep posting for more pokemon, and there will be more awards to come. <33

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I've made three posts :D

I have no idea how to do the spoiler thing though. Would someone mind helping me out?:3c

There's a blue button on the Quick Reply thing, just press that and it will make a spoiler tag for you. Either do that or do (SPOILER)thing you wanna put in the spoiler tag(/SPOILER), with rectangular brackets instead of round ones.
Spoiler:

Years

There's a blue button on the Quick Reply thing, just press that and it will make a spoiler tag for you. Either do that or do (SPOILER)thing you wanna put in the spoiler tag(/SPOILER), with rectangular brackets instead of round ones.
Spoiler:

Thanks a lot Striderviper :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back