• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're Normal! - The Normal-type FanClub

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
  • Sorry I've been gone so long!! Thanks for creating a topic in Sadako and my abscene, but, now I am back, so, you guys shouldn't have to worry about that. ^.~

Deltavulpix - okay.... reasons are quite lovely, but whatever.

So, whenever anyone is ready for a new topic, just say so, and I will gladly post one. ^.^
    (I'm waiting for this one to be completed though, as I can't really answer it, since I don't competitively battle. XD )

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Well, when Sadoko gets back, we will definaely change your partner for you. ^.^
    And, if you want to leave, thats fine, and its your choice. <3
    As for a new topic, lets see....

Code:
    [b]If you could have any Normal pokemon's ability, what would it be, and why? Would you do anything with that power?[/b]
    *(NOTE! This is not about attacks, but special abilites, just make sur a normal type is able to have it) Full list of abilities Here if you need them. ^,^

If you could have any Normal pokemon's ability, what would it be, and why? Would you do anything with that power?
    Well, I would just love to have Cute Charm. *Giggle* I could basically get away with anything. I would go directly to the bank. XD *is shot*

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • If you could have any Normal pokemon's ability, what would it be, and why? Would you do anything with that power?

I wanna have Immunity. Free from microbes!

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Sure thing Spino! XL

Delta Vulpix, why did you join in the first place if you don't like Normals that much, you can join as many clubs as you can maintain, and making a club has no effect on it. At least, probably not most of the time. But oh well, it is your choice. See ya. *waves*

I'll see if I can list the abilities Normals can have...

• Adaptability
    • Anger Point
    • Color Change
    • Cute Charm
    • Download
    • Early Bird
    • Filter
    • Forecast
    • Frisk
    • Gluttony
    • Guts
    • Huge Power
    • Hustle
    • Immunity
    • Inner Focus
    • Insomnia
    • Intimidate
    • Keen Eye
    • Klutz
    • Limber
    • Magic Guard
    • Minus
    • MultiType
    • Natural Cure
    • Normalize
    • Oblivious
    • Own Tempo
    • PickUp
    • Plus
    • Quick Feet
    • Run Away
    • Scrappy
    • Serene Grace
    • Simple
    • Slow Start
    • Tangled Feet
    • Technician
    • Thick Fat
    • Trace
    • Truant
    • Unaware
    • Vital Spirit

There's some I already do(Anger Point sometimes [XD], Download, Insomnia Klutz, Truant), though I'm not sure what I want. Maybe Serene Grace to be less klutzy or something. :T

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If you could have any Normal pokemon's ability, what would it be, and why? Would you do anything with that power?
    Color Change, for hiding and hey, its cool. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Run away: Would be handy in bad situations and I move pretty quickly anyways otherwise guts (let's see who's weak in a sick state now!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hello... (silence) Hm it seems like the club has hit a dry point. Anyone want to come up with a new topic?

Shaymin

Trainee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Your Username: Shaymin
    Why Are You Joining: Normal Types are adorable and strong, and can't be hurt by Ghosts.
    How Active Will You Be: As active as I can be with a Mother who likes to go on Msn, and a Sister who writes fanfiction xD
    Partner Pokemon: Miltank is my Favourite, ever since I kept losing to her on Pokemon Gold. ^-^
    Partner's Name & Gender: Marybelle and Female
    Password: I'm Normal!

Noibat

Years
  • If you wish, will you change the name "normal" into something else?
    -I think it's okay as it is. All the other elements are taken anyway

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If you wish, will you change the name "normal" into something else?
    Why? do you want Normal type to be "beast" type? xD No.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • If you wish, will you change the name "normal" into something else?
    No... Normal is good... Normal is normal.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    If you wish, will you change the name "normal" into something else?
    Nope normal's good. Frankly I wouldn't know what else to call it and as it has already been stated all the elements have already been taken.​

Back