• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Were you bullied???

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    People have always ignored me for the most part. They would talk about me behind my back and not include me in things and stuff, but other than that I wasn't really 'bullied'. It's the same way now, only I actually have friends. Sometimes some person will come up to me and sarcastically tell me how awesome I am or something, and I'll ignore them. They'll pretend like they like the same things as me, which is actually pretty amusing. They'll say they like Slipknot (which isn't really a favorite band of mine, but to them I'm one of those "goth" kids, which means I have to like Slipknot). I can ask them what their favorite song or album is, and they won't know what to say XDDD. They'll also say they like anime, which gets really funny. I can ask them all kinds of things like "Do you like Yaoi?" and it's fun to see them try to play along XD. Then they'll try to talk to me about Dragonball Z or something, and I'll be like "That show sucks, try watching [list of a bunch of anime I'm sure they've never heard of]" and walk away.

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Emma said:
    I used to get a bullied but hardly, because I go crazy when I'm angry or upset xD
    That's what happens to me. XD

I used to get bullied 24/7, but then I didn't take it anymore and beat the living daylights out of one dude. XD

After football season I hardly got bullied anymore. XD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    On the first, second and third grades some moron who was a year older than me tried bullying me. He failed miserably, though. The only thing he did was to amuse me.
    He and his gang tried bullying me last year too, but this time they didn't even manage to amuse me. They sure are pathetic bullies =P

I remember one time when he and his gang came up to me and my friend on the schoolyard and said ''Hey! Why aren't you wearing boxers? This is what underwear should look like'', then they pulled down their pants on the school yard. They sure gave me a good laugh xP

Oh how I miss it how people try bullying me. Hopefully someone will try bullying me once I get out of elementary school (which will be after the summer break is over).
    I've always been bullied, and I still am. I guess, to bully eyes, the kid who reads thick fantasy novels, wears dorky glasses, actually studies, and hangs out in the library is asking for it. o.<
    Okay... where are those people, I'd so kick their butt (I'm not a violent person, but...) if I'd ever meet them >D

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • I was for about a year when I joined my current school, but then my friend group grew and there were too many of us to bully safely. xD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Up to this day I haven't been bullied.. most likely because I'm a lot bigger then a lot of people at my school XD. The only kind of bullying I can think of, is my friends just messing with me.

And I love The Boondocks avatar btw enyce.

Years
  • yes,a lot,but people also called me names or just didn't want to be my friends. Some kids followed me home and some even created a dance on a song how ugly I was!!!! I have always been "the loser","the ugly girl" or "the shy selfish introverted freak". I really hate myself now,although I know there is no need for it. Oh,and a "nice" Pokemon related fact:when I was eleven I used to play Pokemon with my friends (who were 2 years younger than me). We were both trainers and Pokemon,lol. Other kids thought I was mentally handicapped,but I didn't care lol.
    well don't comment or anything I just needed to whine :3

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • When I was in 3rd grade, some stupid duds though he could get some reputation by bulling me, but it eventually lead to a fight and me wining. The punk backed off after that.

Now im not bullied anymore.

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    In grade four I was hanging up my coat, was called a bunch of crude names. Then I was punched in the stomach.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I have never been bullied and bullying isn't really a problem here that I can see, I guess people make fun of eachother but not to make the other person feel bad, it's basically just for a laugh.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Yes, I was, and still am, due to... recent events. But I never fight back, only use "big words" to confuse people, stuff like that. I usually ignore them, so they've eased up. Maybe things'll be better in high school, I dunno.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    Yeah, I was bullied. ><; Everyone would always pick on me because I was the "quiet" one. Also, they used to say that I was ugly.

Years
  • No, never. Except for once, but we won't go into that. If anyone picks on me, I know my friends got my back.

blanX

I'm Content With Losing
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    i was never bullied.. but i was made fun of. nothing serious like shoes on electric wire.. but i made fun of people too. so it was sort of an "equal sentence" also known as karma ^_^

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • *Ahem*

^_- I love how we can share things such as this with eachother. Bullied has many meaning to it. Cursing, hitting, neglaction, teasing, greed, and foolishness. All of these revolve around me. I am still cursed and hit by many of my fellow colleagues. Teasing is considered to be childish to me, and greed focuses all around the world. Foolishness is where all of these lead to. I choose to walk away from these problems i face. Although it isn't wise, and i should talk to the person and find out why they bully me, I think I already have a good feeling why. Bullying someone leads to that person becoming a bully themself. The choices that decide a persons personally come from first thinking about what they are doing. :P

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
  • Yes, so very many times, but I ignore it. That's what my mom said to do, to get them to go away, but that doesn't work, so I just ignore them, expecting no results

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • I was teased for being short for my age, in grade school, but then I started to bully those bullying me. People have backed off quite a bit since then. They know not to push me too far. I will hit back and I've done it in class, I try to be as calm as I can, but it doesn't always work that way, never has.

Years
  • Well when i was in my junior years i was like really baddly bullied.
    Everyone took stuff off me called me really mean names which i dont want to say..
    And then one time i took this girl to my house and just because i had more things then her she started yelling at me and making fake roumors about me but now i am in my middle year no one teases me they follow me i have like this whole gang at my new school XD
    And the only reason they do it is because people say that i'm cute..? XD
    But then again i do move alot so people grow up and change XD

Back