• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WesleyFG Tile's

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Okay Wesley, I know this is a stretch, and I really doubt that you will do it, which is completely fine, but what would you say to making, say a custom set of tiles for a certain area in a game I am working on? It is very unlike most current pokemon areas, so completely new tiles are mandatory. If you have any interest, please let me know. It would be GREATLY appreciated. ^_^

Amachi says: requests are not permitted

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I know, but he said I could ask..

You know it's against the rules yet you insisted upon breaking them? I don't care what he said, he's not following the rules either.

@np7261: Your comment was not constructive. Say why you think they're good, otherwise your comment is useless.

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    You know it's against the rules yet you insisted upon breaking them? I don't care what he said, he's not following the rules either.

@np7261: Your comment was not constructive. Say why you think they're good, otherwise your comment is useless.

I didn't mean it like that, I just meant I knew it was against the rules to like have a request shop or something like that... And I thought it would be fine if the thread creator said it was okay. Really sorry...

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • @SytheXP=> Yes it can use all the tiles they are public, he/she only has to give credits the me (WesleyFG)

@Jαcκςση => Very first it excuses for having put it in this confusion, if anybody grace to take a warning I am for not having read right the rules of this area, will I be aware to take a warning, and do excuse me for the what I understood you want helping me in its project??, if it goes does it excuse me but am I without any free time, and the little that I have it is to work in my main project, Pokémon Ligth platinum, but if you want some small help can I help it, therefore I also help several other projects.

PREVIOUS UPDATE's
    I will post a maping, for you to see as they would be the combination of the tiles, with improvements in some tiles and palletas, mainly of the tree main of the project that now have a palleta much better than it combines with the soil and the mountain a worked better well.

WesleyFG Tile's

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • I will give credit but a few questions.

1. Do you have your marnian tiles in D/P/Pt color palletes?

If no to the above question

2. Do you mind if I edit your tiles to change the color pallete? (Will still give credit and if you want I will even give upload them for your use as well and you can display them here no credit needed for me at all)

Wesley FG

Years
  • I will give credit but a few questions.

1. Do you have your marnian tiles in D/P/Pt color palletes?

If no to the above question

2. Do you mind if I edit your tiles to change the color pallete? (Will still give credit and if you want I will even give upload them for your use as well and you can display them here no credit needed for me at all)

1: No.
    2: Yes, OK

UPDATES
    Renoveds DIAMOND AND PERAL TILISET, new style:

WesleyFG Tile's

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Okay Wesley I will be hoenst with you here, your tiles are really putting me off due to their colours. They are very bright. However you are a good spriter but your colours are a bit stange if you ask me. For example, your mountain tiles ar enice but they are too bright, if you take a look at mountains around you, around the world even you will see that the colours will never go as bright as the ones in which you made. The thing is, I would like your tiles very much if you were to simply darken your pallets.

I will just go through your latest upload
    WesleyFG Tile's

I will begin with your "treehouse" themed tile very much like the one's you would see in Pokemon Emerald in Fortree city. Once again you've sprited it well but the colours are really rather poor. You've used 5 or 6 different colours and it looks so metallic. The shading is well done but I don't like how the whole house looks due to all the browns that didn't look good to begin with are just sort of ruining it for me. Again, great sprite with bad colouring.

As for the other tiles they follow much the same pattern as most of your other tiles, seems you've improved in spriting buildings however the colour choices seem very bright and don't appeal to me.
    Try using palletes from Pokemon Platinum for some things and experiment with darker colours and I will put your work in much higher regard but at the moment you stand out as a good spriter but not so great with colours.

Although some of your trees are perfect ;)

Overall some good work so keep it up just watch out for those colours!

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Years
  • Debtor to all for its postagens I really feel myself happy when you's they post and me of the will to work more in tiles as soon as he brought some new tiles, and daqui in ahead I will try to place you vary opições of pallates therefore exist people who like clearer palletes and other people like darker palletes, I will try to review and to make tiles with these two opições of palletas.
    Thank you for all!

Ok, they had brought me will inhale and brought new tiles

NEWS TILES
    MARNIAN PROJECT UPDATE (Preview2)
    [
    WesleyFG Tile's

WesleyFG Tile's

Please Coment's
    Next update coming song

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Debtor to all for its postagens I really feel myself happy when vocês they postam and me of the will to work more in tiles as soon as he brought some new tiles, and daqui in ahead I will try to place you vary opições of pallates therefore exist people who like clearer palletes and other people like darker palletes, I will try to review and to make tiles with these two opições of palletas.
    Thank you for all!

Ok, they had brought me will inhale and brought new tiles

NEWS TILES
    MARNIAN PROJECT UPDATE (Preview2)

WesleyFG Tile's

Please Coment's
    Next update coming song

You are welcome. Try to use a bigger variety of colours and post some of your old tiles with new darker talents. Also Google translation seems to be quite bad but I hope you got most of what I said.
    I would be glad to see your darker palletes.

Wesley FG

Years
  • New tile for gym eletric (vermillion city) preview new estile of the pallet dark.

WesleyFG Tile's

please coment

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    English

WoW!! These tiles are great!!
    Mostly these gym.
    I wait for updates.
    Good luck!

Português

WoW!! Esses tiles estão ótimos!!
    Principalmente os Gym.