• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We've seen your face, now let's hear your voice!

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    You have good voice Latiosspud. ^_^
    I will post mine soon, later or soon probably. I don't have a mic yet. We decided to get one, one of these days.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    LOL @ Dakota's voices...

I have a lot of positive feedback on my voice, so i decided to make one without anything funny in it...cuz I was bored...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Meh. I got mine recorded. I'm a *very* shy person in real life(you can't tell from there forums, can you XD;; ) so it's weird that I'm doing this. Anyways, hope my voice is ok.

All ph34r my "Hey, You Pikachu" microphone that you have to plug in exactly half way. XD Though, really, you have to plug the microphone almost all of the way in, just slightly out. Don't ask.

I couldn't decide which file to upload so I uploaded two. Just choose the one that looks like it could make you laugh at the sound of my voice better. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Timbjerr

Years
    Wow Shinji...you sound quite a bit younger than I thought you were...gaah! I'm using my dad's work laptop right now and the buttons are a bit too small >.<

back! evil typos!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Really? I thought you were eighteen. X_X;; Umm? I meant I knew you were twelve. Really!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    13 is a bad number? o.x; Anyways, you don't sound like you're 13, or maybe it's just me.. ^_^;;

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Older then you are. I don't know precisely. X.x;

tmbjr: I can download every single file on here accept for your first one(the second one worked fine). What's wrong? Do you know?

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    hmm. Just sabe it to youir computer then open up windows media and click open files and click on what you saved it s! that what I have to do!

I'm sometimes told i have a deep voice! When i get my mic you wil here my deep voice!

Timbjerr

Years
    O.o

I dunno...my very first one should open on your default media player, but I dunno what you situation is...maybe it could be abit too big or something...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    heh, the thing strated skipping so I was hearing testing about 20 times till I died Shinji....heh

and I DID always picture you as an old fart...eesh

BOO ya!

Back