• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We've seen your face, now let's hear your voice!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Dakota said:
    heh, the thing strated skipping so I was hearing testing about 20 times till I died Shinji....heh

and I DID always picture you as an old fart...eesh

BOO ya!

You did? -.-'

tmbjr, it automatically downloads it.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I didn't know you had so many names...SHIKES

I was and is and will be and am now and should be and can want and hast thou been Dakota

yep

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    She said ever since the Cas thing; which I am unaware of to this day and don?t want an explanation, she?s had five names.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Hey Fallen Angel, cool voice, I'm sure that's all we will get from you :P

LOL Dakota, the first "Boo ya!" I heard I jumped! I wasn't expecting that x.X;

All you guys have pretty cool voices, I guess. I might have posted my voice if:

1. I had a mic
    2. If I knew how to record my voice if I had a mic.

Oh well, it's not that important anyways.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I need to post s'more voices but I don't know of what...hmm

I have a ton of classical and Final Fantasy mp3's but I DON'T know what to do with them...shizzah

*plays kingdom hearts*

BOO ya!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I would but I don't know what all you people would do with your stomachs bursting cause your laughing so hard at my HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE singing voice...

oh it's bad...it's really bad...

can I get a BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, you could do an old, funny song where people would laugh at you anyways. *goes off to find some Spice Girls song lyrics*

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Dakota said:
    hehe...I shall now finally post my voice...if this bloddy bloomin thing works...

*aghast*
    lol that was funny (don't understand why though)
    I got a shock from hearing it somewhat XD
    All of your clips are great :)

I don't dare to get my voice clip online again as I compare mine with all of your accents XD

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    *Jumps in* Well, Shinji's been begging me to upload my voice. *digs out microphone* I think Id rather record a new one instead of using the ones I used last time. What do you all think?

Back