• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What’s in Your Wallet?

Sirfetch’d

Ah, I have a brown leather tri-fold wallet as well! I don't really have much in mine other than about $50 in cash, my debit card, and my drivers license.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Well, uh, there's money in it. And my I.D. And that's it.

I do not carry more than cash, I.D. and phone with me at all times. Really I am not one of those girls who feels the need to have an entire salon with them so I just carry the necessities.

I never got why some girls carried around like 50 pounds of make-up and other things (like their freaking puppy,hair brush/hair things, phone, shoes, clothes,etc) in their purse. How do they carry all that stuff all the time? Usually my wallet is the only thing I have on me (I have no phone so) except when I'm going to the library and then I have a bag full of books, cds, or whatever I borrowed or planning on returning that day.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    Well hmm...I have NOTHING in my pocket. lol. not even money :). Though sometimes when going to school I use my pockets to carry my pens.(and sometimes I use em to carry trash till i get to a trash can)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Some change, vouchers, business cards, loyalty cards (for coffee places and such) 2 bank cards, a credit card, a student discount, my ID, a few store-specific points cards/ discount cards. I took out my gym card and have that in my gym-bag only now. Hmm I think I have a pair of earrings in a zippered compartment of it though.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Drivers license, Military ID, Boater's License, Social Security Card, 16th Ordnance Battalion business card, a key to my wall locker, A.C.E card (a card that everyone had to carry around when I was in training, it gives you phone numbers to call if you have been sexually harassed lol), A list of phone numbers, a check that I never cashed yet, money, some useless paper, some more useless paper, rewards cards, credit cards. Yup, that's about it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Its just a black trifold faux leather wallet. My driver's license, my student ID, my health insurance card, my dental insurance card, my debit card, my car registration, and my credit card is in it.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I have my drivers license, credit card, my GameStop rewards card, Hot Topic card, coupons, and no cash.

For the bonus question, my wallet is Legend of Zelda themed. It has a triforce on it :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Driver's license, insurance card, some rewards cards from stores, school ID, and an undisclosed amount of money.

Nope, no capital one card though. lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Money, current school id, old school ids, ATM card, and some film tickets. Oh, there are a few useless cards in there as well :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    My wallet usually has a little money and my student ID. No more than these two :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021

Usually I have my library card, my ID, my blood donar ID, Social Security card...

As someone who knows people who have lost their SSN, and as a person that worked for a bank for a couple years I have to suggest to never carry around your Social Security Card, unless you need it(for work, school what have you). But once you've done what you need with it, put it away. It will be a lot less of a headache if you ever do lose your wallet.

Anyways! I only have my ID, a couple credit cards( Ironically one is Capital One =P) and my debit card.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    My wallet contains:

- University I.D.
    - License
    - Credit Card
    - A family photo
    - Sometimes cash
    - Various gift cards

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
    It has a card of SNSD among others, my ATM card, an ID card, a young picture of me gifted to me by a friend, various notes, a bunch of small papers containing some memories. And some paper bills.

I think I'd get a new wallet soon.

Years
    Let's see... I've got a $5 bill and some loose change, my I.D. card, a couple transit passes, a debit card, a prepaid credit card with basically nothing on it, and my empolyee I.D. (which I wouldn't have realized needed to be renewed this week if I hadn't checked my wallet).

There was also a Lugia Pokemon card that I'd found that I kept in there for the longest time, but took it out when I needed to put my new debit card somewhere.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a black leather bifold wallet. In it, I have enough money for a flu shot and a mess of change, a piece of paper with information on it I need in work, my real ID, an expired library card, membership club cards for two places, my International Fleet ID card, and a picture of someone really important to me.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I don't have a wallet. I keep all my stuff I need in my small bear girl purse or my bag. I always forget to bring the wallet with me. I'm not the most organized of people. I lose things, even the most simplest of things get misplaced. Like my action replay and White 2. As for the stuff like my ID, insurance/health cards... my dad keeps them all with him in case they are needed. He has a wallet FILLED with cards that pretty much clog it up.

But yeah. I have had wallets in the past, yet I never used them much. :x

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    No money right now. :c

There is a library card, intermediate's license and visa card though. :]
    Oh, I also ave an Ol' Charley's gift card, Buffalo Wild Wings gift card, Sonic gift card. I got all of these for hooking my friends up with free food. lol

Back