• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What’s in Your Wallet?

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
    i have my driver's permit, my old college id, my ssn card, a whole bunch of business cards, money (of course), my barnes and noble membership card, my target discount and red card, my debit card and some receipts

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm afraid to open it because it's difficult to close so I'll just go with what I know off the top of my head.

Driver's license, cash, debit card, library card, probably a gift card or two, AAA card, like two medical insurance cards, membership cards (GameStop, Sally's, Utrecht, CVS), and way too much change.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I have some money, my station pass and my identification card.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Let's see... *opens up wallet*
    My university ID card, a stamp card for my favourite crepe shop, a membership card for the Victorian Pharmacy Students Association, an EB World card, a library card, two debit cards, my transport concession card, my myki card (for public transport) and my learner's permit for driving. No money, sadly. Broke as hell. >.>

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Debit card, real ID, fake ID and a condom.

Never leave the house without the condom, guys.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Dollars, coins, a driver's license, a college I.D., a Best Buy reward zone card, a book tag card for a store at San Diego that sells Japanese merchandise, and a debit card.

Years
    In my wallet right now?

About $200 cash (my saved money is kept elsewhere), about $12 in coins, my university ID, healthcare card, a few other assorted cards and for some reason a receipt xD

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
    ENOUGH MONEY TO FEED THE WORLD.

Assuming the world can be fed on... £11.50.

Seriously though, usually have a wee bit of cash, provisional drivers license, University ID, discount card for a burger bar, different University gym ID, Chemistry Sociey membership card, Chemistry Society Christmas party ticket, debit card.

Since I got a new wallet which can hold all this stuff, going to add a condom. =P

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    My wallet holds... Are you sure you want me to do this? You sure? Okay if you insist...

Spoiler:

A lot of things, I know.

My wallet is darkish pink with plush hexagonal patterns all over it with a golden metal thing on the front containing the brand P&F on it as well as a pink zipper. Basically one of these kinds:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    The contents of my wallet include: key card, debit card, Go-Kart license, Red Provisional Driver's license, EB Games card, Game Traders loyalty card, receipt for my PS4 pre-order and some loose change/notes.

For the bonus question, the design of my wallet is that of a NES controller haha...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Driver's license
    SIN card
    Lego VIP card :pink_boogie:
    Plum Rewards card
    Credit card
    Student ID
    CareCard
    Photo booth pictures
    Debit card
    Moneh
    A bunch of business cards I should probably throw out
    A bunch of receipts I should probably throw out
    A bunch of those "stamp x times and get a free ___" cards that have like 2 or 3 stamps on them because I keep forgetting I have them

aaand a cheque from my brother for "one hundred kajillion bajillion billion dollars".

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Let's see...
    • health card, hospital card, social insurance (I really shouldn't carry this around...), drug/dental insurance card
    • credit card, debit card
    • store/rewards cards: Costco, Starbucks, Sobeys, Zehrs/Loblaws/etc., Cineplex
    • several business cards
    • preorder receipt for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles LE
    • $10 bill, $8.10 in coins
    • one TTC subway token

I've been making an effort lately to keep it fairly organized and light so there's not as much random crap in there as usual.

Yukari

Two dollars, My Allergy and asthma clinic card, and my Library card.

Back