• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What 2014 Movies Are You Excited For?

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Any movie to do with any super hero
Transformers 4
The Purge 2
Devil's Due
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
Paranormal Activity 5
Oculus

Mostly horror movies.

Years
- Transcendence: I'm quite a Johnny Depp fan :P
- Maleficent
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I can't wait for Maleficent to come out. I love her so much as a Disney villain. She's gotta be one of the best ones of all time. I'm also looking forward to Muppets Most Wanted because Tom Hiddleston. <3 *giggles*

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Despite early reviews, I'm also looking forward to Maleficent. That disney villain never got the in dept coverage of why did she turn evil like that and we also get to see more of her background story which is a nice switch since we mostly get the story of the protagonists.

On another note, today I saw the Robocop reboot which was E-P-I-C. Amazing story and I actually prefer this remake over the original one, and I absolutely loved the original one!

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
POMPEII, like urghhh. It's scheduled this Friday, and I might not watch it on release date (since I'm not American and all -- but I saw a standing cutout (is this the correct term??) of it in a cinema, so yay!). I love history, and I love things based on history, so this is possibly the movie that would make me roar.

Metricus

The Sympathetic Freaker
Years
I'm really excited for Wes Anderson's new movie the Grand Budapest Hotel. It stars Ralph Fiennes, but just about everyone is in it. I'm not even kidding, go on IMDB and look at the cast list.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
The only movie that I am looking forward to this year is John Green's, 'The Fault in our Stars.'

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Spoiler:

Might as well do this

Spoiler:

Years
How to train your dragon 2 - I loved first part so I am really excited to see second part of it! And Night at the museum 3 for the same reason - I loved first two parts so I really want to see the third part ^_^

Years
After seeing some more trailers for them, I'm really stoked to see Oculus & Deliver us from Evil. I love scary movies and the trailers I were chilling. Can't wait.

On top of Spiderman, Godzilla, Captain America, Transformers, Transcendence, Interstellar, The Quiet Ones, Draft Day, Neighbors, X-Men, 22 Jump Street, Planet of the Apes, etc. I'm probably going to bankrupt myself at the theater this year. XD

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
So I didn't even know some of these movies like Mockingjay pt1 would come out this year. Night of the Museum coming out with another movie? I gotta brush up on my movie update.

I'm mostly looking forward to all the Marvel movies esp X-Men and Spider-man. Those 2, The Hobbit and Mockingjay are prob the only ones I'll watch in the theaters. Maybe How to Train a Dragon depending on friends lol.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
The one im most excited about as of now is The Amazing Spiderman 2. I really enjoyed the trailers and im eager to see the movie, especially since its starring Electro and another 2 villains!! Im kinda looking forward to watch the new Transformers as well. I know the last ones were really not that great, but im curious to see is they take a new approach since there is a whole new cast

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
Godzilla (I've been waiting for this movie since back in 2009-10 when it was first being rumored. I'm so excited gah.)
The Amazing Spiderman 2
How To Train Your Dragon 2
Captain America The Winter Soldier
Rio 2
Guardians of the Galaxy
Dawn of The Planet of The Apes
The Hobbit There and Back Again

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
The first one that popped into my mind is The Giver, which I hope is at least as great as the book (I'm afraid I may be disappointed though). Also, I think Finding Dory is supposed to come out this year? If so, I'm definitely looking forward to it! EDIT: Nope, 2016.. I guess I'll be waiting a few more years for that one!

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
Maleficent for sure, haven't heard of any other films being released this year that I'd say I'm excited about.

Back