• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What 2014 Movies Are You Excited For?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
The only movies I'm looking forward to are the Marvel ones with the exception of Spiderman.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
I'm really excited for Wes Anderson's new movie the Grand Budapest Hotel. It stars Ralph Fiennes, but just about everyone is in it. I'm not even kidding, go on IMDB and look at the cast list.

Definitely looking forward to seeing this one myself, it looks absolutely magnificent and Wes Anderson's movies are great and unique.

Otherwise I'm looking forward to seeing the third Hobbit movie, always a satisfying watch.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

I really enjoyed watching the Paranormal Activitiy movies, but 4 was just...so disappointing :/
Dont know if ill be watching 5

Really? I actually liked it for a spin-off serie :)

It also explained some of the events from the past movie which was really interesting and covered up some holes from the past movies aswell

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
X-Men: Days of Future Past. The trailer looks really good and it might even make up for Last Stand being so bad.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
I know this might sound awful coming from me but the only 2014 film I want to see at the moment is The Lego Movie.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have a good amount that I will try to explain.

Hobbit 3
Hunger Games 3
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Brick Mansions
Transformers: Age of Extintion
X-Men - Days of Future Past
Amazing Spider-Man 2
Guardians of the Galaxy
Noah

First off, I love all Marvel movies and that is why I want to see those. Transformers 4, I just like the Transformers movies, though I do not know if it will be any good. Hobbit 3, I am a big fan of LotR and the Hobbit, though I never read the books, but I still want to see it. Hunger Games 3, I read all 3 books and loved them. I also think Catching Fire was far better than the first one, but that is much like the books. Finally, Brick Mansions, Paul Walker was one of my favorite actors and this was his last film other than Fast and Furious 7 that he filmed. Main reason for Noah is because of love Emma Watson and my favorite actress. But I also love Russel Crowe who is one heck of an actor most of the time.

Back