• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What about Beyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    Who likes Beyblade the anime?? I like it a lot...
    *seems that no one likes it*

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • I like Beyblade ^^ Gotta admit I'm not all for the rather far fetched story lines it can have but I totally LOVE the characters and their designs. G-Rev just started in England so I'm looking forward to watching it :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I like the character designs in V-Force (or whatever it's called), but I don't really like the premise. =\ I dunno... I can't sit down and watch an entire episode most of the time. @_@ It's not that I don't like it, I just don't watch it. o.o

Crystal

Single Worm Superhero
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    I love Beyblade! It's my favourite anime, next to Sonic X... we just got Beyblade G-Revolution here recently, and I've been watching that. ^^

Beyblade rocks!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I like beyblade, my fav. character is Kai, because he is so mysterious, and his Dranzer is so strong too

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I really like it. the thing is, it's on rather early, so I'm usually asleep when it's on. I think we have g-revolution in the US, since they're selling the blades for it in stores. I however haven't seen any episodes of it yet. I hope to see some of them soon.

TeamMagmaGengar

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • No they are not fighting against a robot this time, this time they are trying to stop Boris from takin their bitbeasts to try and rule the world, BBA Revolution goes up against Boris's team B.E.G.A.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Well this season sounds a bit more promising than the last season then, if there WAS one storyline I enjoyed it was the storyline with Boris and such in the first season, I really loved Kai's little power stuggle, it was amusing XD I guess cos my fav character is Kai and all :p

Must remember to watch G-Rev tomorrow morning, I missed todays episode, I ended up over-sleeping XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You go to OTC to huh? I still post there sometimes it's died down a little...G-Rev started in america allready? Man i really need cable....as long as I can get it before ep 29 I'm good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ok...... Man i wish i could still blade in REAL tournements not the fake ones we have to start.....

Uki

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2004
    <- Owner of beyblade spirit

I like the anime and toy just the same.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm just a poor little member of beyblade shishen...havent updated theri in a while..maybe i should?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I really like beyblade. I have about twenty different blades (Although it's hard to get people to play in my neighborhood.) My favorite Characters are Tyson, Kai, and Max in order of most to least favorite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back