• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    They need panthers seriously.
    All we have is Suicune, a leopard, isn't it?
    We need a non legendary one.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I want to see another turtle pokemon, yes i know we have our squirtle evos. But thats it for allt hat i can think of :(

And squirlte was epic, but im sure they can make other types with turtles, maybe something like grass and water? or ground and water?

I give up.

We got Golem, Blastoise line and Torkoal

Luxray is actually a Panther pokemon.

Last edited:

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    I want more cat-like pokemon <3. Doesn't matter what size (from kitten to lion-sized).
    They need more love, and more type differences.. not only normal ones with stupid evolutions (like Purugly 0_0).

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    I want more cat-like pokemon <3. Doesn't matter what size (from kitten to lion-sized).
    They need more love, and more type differences.. not only normal ones with stupid evolutions (like Purugly 0_0).

I agree. Purugly was such a disappointment when Glameow's evolution could have been so cool. :( There need to be ice cats and fire cats.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I want the new cat Pokemon to be a speedy Electric-Type Ocelot that evolves into a Cheetah, sounds awesome and if this Pokemon is never made someone is stupid somewhere... haha!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    We got Golem, Blastoise line and Torkoal

Luxray is actually a Panther pokemon.

You forgot Turtwig and Family...Kabuto and Family are also turtle-like, Shuckle, Machop is surprisingly enough turtle like as well... Aron and Family...

Kyogre is the only dolphin like pokemon we have...xD

Luxray and Family are based on lions actually...

Yes Suicune is a blue wolf/leopard based Pokemon... Electabuzz's tail is that of a leopard haha

Last edited:

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Regardless of what some miscellaneous person on Bulbapedia decided to write, it's a Trilobite and has nothing to do with turtles.

Machop is a body-builder, or something at least, how is he a turtle?

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Regardless of what some miscellaneous person on Bulbapedia decided to write, it's a Trilobite and has nothing to do with turtles.

Machop is a body-builder, or something at least, how is he a turtle?

Everything is from Bulbapedia... Troll at them

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    See this is why fighting starts,
    I'm just trying to have a conversation with you and you're still calling me a "troll".
    Without even knowing what the word means, mind you.

I was simply asking, and I can assure you I don't troll.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    They should make another octopus.

Octopaul, it would be called. A Psychic/Water type, the Psychic Octopus Pokémon.

Dex entry: Octopaul are often used for psychically deciding the outcomes of trivial events, such as sporting matches.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

Octopaul, it would be called. A Psychic/Water type, the Psychic Octopus Pokémon.

Dex entry: Octopaul are often used for psychically deciding the outcomes of trivial events, such as sporting matches.

psychically sounds weird (its proper it just sounds weird)... I think this should be what the Dolphin Pokemon does...

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years

ROFL....U mate,just made my day !!....BTW..Spain's it's choice right ??

On topic : Ok in my previous post here said i wanted a tarantula and got one :)...Now i ask for a komodo dragon !!..Please GF..they're like one of the coolest reptiles on the planet

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

oh my god that is too funny!! and yes it prdeicted spain to win tonight and apparently its predicted ten matches before and only got it wrong once!!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    oh my god that is too funny!! and yes it prdeicted spain to win tonight and apparently its predicted ten matches before and only got it wrong once!!

CUMMON SPAIN!!!!!

Ahem.

I would like to see a panther/cougar, a polar bear (any bear really... Ursaring just doesn't scratch that particular itch properly), and some sort of proper eagle.

And to Mistahdude - just because an animal has been made into a Pokemon before, doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't happen again. After all, Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow and Starly are all little birds, but we still got Mamepato in Generation V, and I'm fine with that.

As for Machop... His evolutionary line always reminded me massively of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I get it when whoever it was referred to him as turtle-like.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    CUMMON SPAIN!!!!!

Ahem.

I would like to see a panther/cougar, a polar bear (any bear really... Ursaring just doesn't scratch that particular itch properly), and some sort of proper eagle.

And to Mistahdude - just because an animal has been made into a Pokemon before, doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't happen again. After all, Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow and Starly are all little birds, but we still got Mamepato in Generation V, and I'm fine with that.

As for Machop... His evolutionary line always reminded me massively of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I get it when whoever it was referred to him as turtle-like.

I don't see the turtle thing but Bulbapedia does...

We need a non-Legendary Fire/Dragon type based on a Phoenix and how they turn to ash... For the polar bear I believe thats what Mijumaru will be like later on... Pidgeot, Noctowl and Staraptor are all based on eagles lol I 2nd or 3rd or whatever for the panther, but not for the cougar Absol is the only cougar mountain lion thing we need unless they do the YinYang thing on him...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    After all, Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow and Starly are all little birds, but we still got Mamepato in Generation V, and I'm fine with that.
    They're all different birds, though. idk. I don't mind the same animals (for instance, all the cat-based Pokemon) but they should be different in either the base or stats or attacks learned or something. Like Hoothoot is an owl, but Pidgey is a finch and Spearow is a falcon. Or the different cats Meowth, Persian, Glameow, and Purugly are based on.

Back