• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    well since there is one for manga why not anime. i didnt see one that was active.

so what are you currently watching. are you enjoying it?

I am currently watching Fruits Basket (again) and i just finished chobits and claymore. all are really good though the manga for chobits is better than the anime

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I've been watching Nichijou, Hidamari Sketch, No. 6, and was going to watch Yuru Yuri, but the downloads I've found for it are messed up... so I haven't been able to yet. (The screen flickers a lot on those videos for some reason.)

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I'm currently watching Sgt. Frog, MahoRomatic, Taisho Baseball Girls, WAGNARIA!!, and Angel Beats!(re-watching).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Apart from airing shows I'm watching Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama (first 200 eps still), Heartcatch Precure!, Hidamari Sketch (rewatch) and Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Enjoying all of them even if I am making my way through these really slowly.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Watching:
    Inazuma Eleven GO - Still ongoing
    Major! -Season 4 atm
    YuGiOh Zexal - Started not too long ago
    Big Windup! - Halfway through

Erm... can't remember what else

Years
    I'm watching Blood-C because I heard that CLAMP was involved in it and that's really my primary motivation for continuing right now since it's been kinda slow to get the plot going.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I've been watching Chobits lately. I've just finished Hidan no Aria or Aria the Scarlett Ammo. They've all been pretty good.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i just started Elfen Lied and Cardcaptor Sakura. and i am currently on season 3 of pokemon.

everyone tells me that elfen lied is good but it is really violent and bloody, its good tho. Cardcaptor Sakura is amazing.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    At the moment, I'm watching these:
    Beelzebub (Hilarious and intense, I'm pretty up-to-date on this one)
    Ao No Exorcist (I don't want this one to end :<)
    Pokemon Best Wishes (Still on episode 45 or 46.. )
    Baka To test to shoukanjuu Nii (I absolutely adore this series, but it should end soon)
    Hayate no Gotoko! (Still got a lot of episodes to watch)
    School Rumble Ni Gakki (Still have about 14 episodes left and Season 3)
    Uta No Prince-Sama (I think it's gonna' finish soon, but so far I'm loving every moment of it)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Digimon Xros Wars
    Metal Fight Beyblade 4D
    Pokemon Best Wishes
    Steins;gate
    Yu-Gi-Oh ZeXal
    Battle Spirits Heroes

HUNTER X HUNTER, Phi Brain: God's Puzzle, Tamayura, Last Exile 2, Gundam AGE, and Guilty Crown will probably be added to the list when they start airing. Normally I try not to watch more than a handful of anime these days because I get so busy with school work, so I try to keep it to longer running shows, but I've wanted to watch a NoitaminA show again for the longest time, I've read most of Hunter X Hunter, Tamayura is by the awesome Aria staff, the first Last Exile was great, and Gundam is Gundam, so I have to give it a shot.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    I've been recently watching Nichijou, Steins;Gate, Usagi Drop, Uta no Prince-sama, Beelzebub, Ao no Exorcist, Carnival Phantasm, Tiger and Bunny, Kami-sama no Memochou and Cromartie High School.

Years
    I watched many old anime in this year.
    Patlabor, Slayers, Initial D...and some of them i don't the English name. Usually I watch Japanese version with Chinese subtitle. But recently, I'm kind of like watching ENG version anime.

I watched many old anime this year.
    Patlabor, Slayers, Initial D...and some of them i don't the English name. Usually I watch Japanese version with Chinese subtitle. But recently, I'm kind of like watching ENG version anime.

Last edited:

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Currently watching Yuyu Hakusho, remember watching it as a child (not when it first came out, but around 2004-5), but only watched the first season.

Now I finish watching the second season and I'm watching the third one.

Really great characters, can relate in different ways with everyone. The fun parts are funny. And the fight parts are great. Nice plot too.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm currently watching...

Naruto Shippuden
    Bleach (But I'm kinda hating the spoilers atm)
    One Piece
    Fairy Tail
    Sailor Moon Stars (I'm re-watching it. Ah the memories)
    Hellsing Ultimate (when they release new episodes)

Joe Chan

Chef
    Years
    Tiger and Bunny (Trying my best to continue watching. Stupid Wifi)
    Pokemon Best Wishes (Only episodes that I find are important)
    Blue Exorcist (Well until they leave filler. But the second Opening is good)
    Besides abridged shows, that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back