• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm watching Macross 7 with a friend. We already got through the original Macross, the Macross movie, the awful awful Macross II, and Macross Plus. You can guess where this is heading.

7 is a lot of fun despite the plot being ridiculous and senseless a lot of the time. Somehow music makes it all better.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I watched the first season of Major the other day, only 5 more to go. Considering the fact I don't know a think about baseball I really liked it.

SentryDown

The Sovereign Fist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    Currently watching Shakugan no Shana. People say it's a great series. Might as well see how it is. Plus Satoshi Hino.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, I've finished Triangle Heart (Nanoha prequel of sorts) and Megane na Kanojo recently, and currently, I'm watching:

New:
    Tamayura Hitotose
    Mashiro-iro Symphony
    Suite Precure

Older series, but new to me:
    Nanoha StrikerS
    Fresh Precure*
    Yes! PreCure 5*

*whenever I can, new subbed episodes are VERY sporadic...

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Itazura na Kiss, well this anime got me hooked up all day! <3

Loving the twist!

MagicalNeko

Magical and Fluffy Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    I started watching Fate/Zero....zomgz it's so scary o__o but awesome too. I'm impressed~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm watching Bleach on Animax right now, but I don't know what episode it is!

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Currently on season 8 of Pokemon. Just finished up with the Hoenn League Championships. But Pokemon is really repetitive. I love it and i'm still gonna finish it up until I get all the way to the current BW episodes that i'm watching.

Anybody suggest a good anime? I really like things that are like magical/superpower-ey or whatever and has a little bit of GOOD shipping going on to keep the show entertaining. Any good suggestions? Nothing too weird, ok, LOL?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Actually just finished watching Fairy Tail's episode 104 entitled Lost Magic, aghh~ Starting to stan for Meredy, she's awesome. :DD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Trying to catch up, so currently watching Pokemon Best Wishes Episode 25. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Currently I have a lot of Anime to watch. I watch:
    • Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
    • Natsume's Book of Friends (all seasons!)
    • Pokémon: Best Wishes!
    • Bunny Drop

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Currently I'm watching Naruto Shippuden and Pokémon.
    For Pokémon, I principally concentrate on the new seasons, but as I haven't seen every episodes of every seasons, I often watch a random episode :3 Just for fun.

Years
    I'm halfway through my third watching of Macross Frontier. I've gotten a friend of mine to watch ever single Macross series up to this point with me and he is enjoying it as much as I did, but I want to hurry and get through it so we can move on to the movies. I promised not to watch the second movie until he got to that point and I really want to see that as soon as possible.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm currently watching the latest episode of Shakugan no Shana 3, it's getting more epic than it was! :'D

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Ao No Exorcist ( Rin xD )
    Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn ( Hoot!! )
    Prince Of Tennis ( Mada Mada Dane )

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29