• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A huge reason why I don't post here much is because I'm not a huge anime viewer, but the anime I do watch I do tend to find enjoyable. Right now I'm re-watching an anime that has been one of my favorites since I started watching it a few years ago. It's called La Corda d'Oro. I'm also starting Myself; Yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I watched KITE some days ago, and I'm planning to watch KITE: Liberator but I'm expecting it to be less good than the first one.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • GAH. I just finished watching Angel Beats like 10 minutes ago. The whole ending felt so rushed. I really didn't get the ending very much. The whole Otonashi x Kanade thing was kinda a little weird as I really wasn't expecting that. Then her explanation about Otonashi doesn't have a heart was totally weird. If anyone has watched the anime, can you please explain the ending? I really didn't get what the hell was going on, LOL.

Other than that, it was really good! I watched the first through fourth episodes yesterday, and the rest of the episodes today. I got totally hooked! :D I think it's one of my top favorites now!

Miaka

Forever alone
    Years
  • I'm watching Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Ep 12
    Suzuka
    Baccano
    Sacred Seven
    And blood C
    I'm watching these right now.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Right now I am watching the 2011 remake of Hunter x Hunter, Persona 4, and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I plan to watch "Air: The Motion Picture" very soon, this time in Japanese Version rather than American, in a couple of hours. Love that movie!

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • I was up to date on Bleach for a while, and I plan to catch up with it during my semester break.

But I also really want to rewatch season 1 of Pokemon or maybe Digimon, as well as possibly catch up with Naruto Shippuuden.

So mainstream, I know :[

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
    Years
  • Rewatched Digimon Season One with much joy. Don't have so much time for Animes now, also they have to be worth watching them, because my time is very rare. I would start Akumetsu right away, but there is no Anime of this great manga yet. Maybe I will watch JJBA: Phantom Blood soon, even if it's "just" a movie.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I just finished Elfen Lied. I don't really know how to react to it exactly...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    You know, I almost forgot the reason I killed this thread a year or so ago. Besides some people using this as a post count up (the people noting EVERY episode they watch), but because the "I just finished this" and "I'm watching this" type thing was supposed to be integrated with the J-E Discussion so people could actually talk about the shows they just finished, or you know, make a thread about the show they just watched and get opinions from others, which was the original intention if they didn't want to post in the discussion thread.

As a note, there are some possible plans to also get rid of the J-E Discussion thread as well or split it into an old/new series set. If you object to this, it'd probably be a good idea to throw some opinion in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back