• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Let's see...I've been watching Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ (the second season) since it started airing and that's pretty much it ^^;;

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I've been watching my Afro Samurai DVD set, and Pokemon on occasion with my sister on CN

But Afro is the best anime IMO

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Currently watching: BLEACH <333

I'm trying to get into Eureka Seven.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    At the minute i am watching Hack Roots on DVD. I would watch the new Naruto on Youtube but my speakers on PC are now broken so can't watch it.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Wellzorz, nao I'm currently watching a plethora of anime, while trying to get in on a lot of others also, for now I'm watching: BLEACH, Code Geass, Su Mo ^6, Darker Than BLACK, D. Gray-man, Lucky Star, and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. I'm currently trying to get into animes like Eureka Seven, Air Gear, Gurren Lagaan, Case Closed, Hayate no Gotoku, and Kaze no Stigma.

Also, for manga, I'm also currently reading some series. For now, I'm just reading: BLEACH, Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu, Gyakuten Saiban (also known as le Phoenix Wright ;D.), Hana Yori Dango, Death Note, and D. Gray-man, though I haven't completed some of the series that are now completed, like Gyakuten Saiban, D. Gray-man, and Hana Yori Dango.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Started re-watching .hack//sign some time ago..it still remains a good anime in my opinion. Also started to catch up with Hayate no Gotoku, I've missed quite some eps I think. Last, just finished Code Geass with the final 2 eps released yesterday

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
    Years
    I finally got around to seeing Laputa: Castle in the Sky recently. Really cool, and I can kinda see where the inspiration for Ico art style came from.

I have recently acquired Pokemon Indigo league on DVD to go with my Pearl purchase. Really enjoying watching the old episodes.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach (sort of) and Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Ugh I need to update again...

~ Shakugan no Shana {Yeah, I'm still not done with it}
    ~ The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya {I'm watching as the DVDs come out}
    ~ Gravitation {GOD I'm late D:}

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    All I've been watching as of late is Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Asides from intermittent episodes of Bleach and the regular installment of Blood+ every Saturday on Adult Swim, that's about it.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I am not actually watching more Animes right not just few of them:
    -Ranma 1/2.
    -Mirmo de pon.
    -Inu Yasha.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Here's my updated list: