• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    ~Maria-sama Ga Miteru
    ~Urusei Yatsura
    ~AIR

Thats all at the moment,besides stuff I watch on Adult Swim and such xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    DN Angel (Rewatching)

And I just finished
    .HACK//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm still watching FMA, Case Closed and Bleach but I'm also starting to watch Devil May Cry and Mermaid Melody, they're pretty good.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I have been watching Bleach religiously, via Cartoon Network, and Youtube when I miss it on Cartoon network. I also have Fruits Basket on my computer. That I was watching this morning. But, only so many of that series I can watchin in a row, before my Emo-Bar is fullup. And I become a Goth.

Otherwise, while I love Anime. I tend to not watch alot of TV. I game, and deal with life more often. lol.

dalecar

A.K.A : InsaneOtaku
    Years
    Im currently watching ; Naruto Shipuuden, RahXephon , Dragonball (always been slow with dragonball as episodes tend to be stretched out),Devil May Cry, Samurai Champloo, One Piece, Code Geass, and the list goes on :)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Recently started on Utawarerumono, and trying to find my Infinite Ryvius disk again so I can continue watching where I left off

dalecar

A.K.A : InsaneOtaku
    Years
    Hmm not really its more about Dante taking individual missions but yeah its based on the video game, as for the reccomendation hmm...... if you haven't already i suggest you watch berserk unmissable.

Back