• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Anime/ Manga Characters Grind your Gears?

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
Years
  • Most people love her but I cannot stand Orihimi from Bleach! Omg she is the biggest whinger, she is useless and she gets in the way of my beloved Rukia ;_;

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • I doubt other people have seen it, but Momo from Onmyou Taisenki. DX I never got annoyed with a character as much as I have with her.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Every single character from Naruto, they have even less personality than Ash from pokemon...well actually, Naruto is the equivalant of Ash, minus the dattebayo/believe it factor. The characters are the reason I stopped liking Naruto. Oh, and Renji from Bleach... and Orihime...and Rukia...and Grimmjow...and Rangiku...and Uryu (He whines SO FRIGGIN' MUCH)...and all of the side characters... and Dawn from Pokemon...And Chaotzu from Dragon Ball...And especially Ai Mori from The Law of Ueki, It's a great anime, but she is the most annoying character in it. She has an annoying voice and screams "Ueki-kun" every five seconds...she's like the Orihime of The Law of Ueki. But most of all, the character that truly grinds my gears is Naruto, and this time I'm talking about the actual character. I remember seeing a picture of Edward Elric using alchemy to make an arm grow out of his now bloody mouth. That's what I wish I could do for EVERY SINGLE WORD HE UTTERS. He is my least favorite anime character ever. (well...maybe not)

Last edited:

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I also dislike Ruka from Utena. But not that much, because I can still appreciate his role/how he was important in the story. o__0;;

EDIT: I forgot that I also don't like Utena herself. *GASP* Same goes with her, though.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Haru Miura from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. >.> I want to strangle her each time she speaks.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Everyone from Inuyasha.

Seriously, where is the character development in that show? It just doesn't exist.

Back