• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just watched Naruto Episode 209. The last episode that CN aired so far. And I been watching Bleach and Code Geass. Trying to get caught up the dubs that I been setting in my DVR. I think the last episode of Bleach is 107. And Code Geass is Episode 10. But I had a marathon before that.

That is all I watched so far.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Todoroki said:
    Been reading Rave Master and Fairy Tail.
    Love Mashima's work.

The comical frames he adds are great, especially Lucy in Fairy Tail. She is way too cute. Dx

Todoroki said:
    That means we have three Sakuras and Syaorans in this manga now. Gosh. Ever since Acid Tokyo, all we've had is "Clones! Moar clones! Blood! ANGST!!"

Yup, that seems about right. And yet we keep reading.

Todoroki said:
    Hmm...I watched another Episode of Keroro Gunsou yesterday. But I forgot the episode number. XD

The first and second invasion episodes are phenomenal. I was on the verge of tears. (;3;)

Anywho, as per every Wednesday night, I caught up on Fairy Tail. Just waiting to see what Lucy'll do when she tries to save her father. Expecting Natsu, Erza and Gray to join in too.

And Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Chrome's finally started to open up to other people. I also adore Yamamoto in this chapter. I just love his confident expression.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I just watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in a whole sitting. And yes, I watched it in brodcast order.
    It may feel strange when you watch it like that, but when you get to the last episode, EVERYTHING makes sense.

I also started picking up Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles (?) and watched a bit of it.
    The art technique is amazing, and I love their fighing scenes. :) It's not like SOME bad anime I watched...

I also read Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. IN A WHOLE SITTING, too. My mind felt blank when I finished it. It's as if I were brainwashed.
    It's amazing. I like the style of art too. :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Last episode I watched was episode 45 of Rurouni Kenshin. I put it on hold for a bit, but I'm getting back into it. XD
    I really liked Kenshin's Teacher. That man was great. XD I don't think I have ever lol'd that hard while watching Kenshin... but Sanosuke was great as well. (b'')b

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just watched K-ON! episode 1. I think this is going to be my favourite show of this spring anime season. :3
    My expectations for this show are pretty high right now.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just read the latest chapters of Naruto and Bleach. Chapter 442 and 352 to be exact. Man both chapters put the edge of my seat.

Spoiler:

But all in all GREAT CHAPTERS!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    I just bought (yeah, I bought anime, I'm surprised with myself) the complete platinum edition of Neon Genesis Evangelion. It is SO FREAKING AMAZING. Watching it with surround sound was so intense I almost suffocated. The translations were also way better than what the fansubs had.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I just finished Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu and I'm going to continue on to Deluxe now. :3
    It's such a bizarre anime. xD​

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I am currently watching/marathoning Episodes 3-14 of Darker Than Black (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub).

As for what I just recently watched, Episodes 6-8 of D.Gray-Man (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub) & Episodes 1 & 2 of Darker Than Black (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub).

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I just watched K-ON! episode 1. I think this is going to be my favourite show of this spring anime season. :3
    My expectations for this show are pretty high right now.
    I also just saw that.
    :O

So.. K-On! episode 1
    It seems pretty cute so far. But it feels a litte too moe, actually. Yui's clumsiness is a tad overdone. But I have a strong feeling this anime's going to be pretty popular. My favorite characters so far would have to be Mio and Tsumugi.
    Oh My Gosh.
    I love the ending! The song is catchy, and I just love the girls' outfits! C:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Yes! K-ON will be one of the shows to watch out for this spring season.

I also watched K-ON not too long ago.

Also finished Soul Eater 51 today. I did like how they really...and i mean really veered off from the manga, but i liked it. anywho, ill be looking forward to the next season hopefully and maybe they'll stay closer to the manga.

Also caught Hayate no Gotoku 2nd season. Great start to the new season I believe! Gosh, everything looks so much more clearer than I remember.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I finally got back into my Pokemon Catch-Up Quest.

Latest Episode:
    Hoenn Saga: Episode 292 - Winner By a Nosepass!

Next Episode:
    Hoenn Saga: Episode 293 - Stairway to Devon!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    After finishing Higurashi no Nako Koro ni, I decided to start reading Umineko no Naku Koro ni... read chapters 0-3 just today. Ahh man... this is going to be slow-paced now that I am caught up. And finally it is going to have me waiting weeks and weeks for a chapter released! Ahh.

And when my laptop gets fixed somehow... I'm going to watch the Graphic Novels. Uu, uu uu!!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I've started to watch the anime Cardcaptors, just watched episode 2.
    You may be able to tell that I love the program by the sig and avvie. ^_^

Years
    Well it turns out that The Melancholy of Sumriah Haruhi is on 10 PM and not 8 PM as I thought. ;_; So I missed the first 2 broadcasts and managed to watch the 3rd Episode.

Also I read the 1st Chapter of the Keroro Gunsou manga. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back