• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I've finally caught up in Tales of the Abyss and I've lost interest in Gundam 00, so the only anime Im currently watching is Beet: The Vandel Buster. As for manga, I hear Fullmetal Alchemist's anime and manga are different and since I've already seen the entire anime, I've decided to check out the manga version.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just watched ToraDora episode 12 yesterday, which is was really funny and as usual, a great episode.

And the last manga I read was To Aru Majutsu no Index Ch. 17 which just got translated.

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
    I recently read the latest (scanlated) chapter in Mirai Nikki.
    It's getting more intense, since now

Spoiler:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Inuyasha. The movie.

Spoiler:

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    The last manga I read was Bakuman chapter 19 (latest). For those of you who don't know (which I'm guessing is quite a few of you) it's a manga about manga done by the same people as Death Note. I recommend it to people who like and know a lot about manga.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I watched an episode of the Yami no Matsui dub when it was on SciFi last night.. well, more like 10 minutes of an episode. Before that I watched a few minutes of the Gundam 00 series, just to hear Hyde sing the theme song. xD;

The last manga I read, was one of the ones I've owned that sit in my room. I think it was Tokyo Mew Mew, because I picked it up randomly the other day, when I was bored.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I watched two episodes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya last night, with Ausaudriel o3o This is my... fifth time watching it, I think, but it's Audy's first so it's really awesome :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Naruto Episode 205 last night. I am glad it is back on CN, but they are still dragging it on. And the episode I watched was I think Part 2, I need to watch Part 3. Man...I wish they aired two episodes like they did before.

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    The first episode of a fan made Touhou series from Maikaze.
    The art style made them all look fat.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

Street Fighter Alpha Generations

I'm usually very accepting about some of the things I watched. But I thought this was very bad. I like the fighting scenes during the 60 minutes don't get me wrong, but the pacing was pretty off to me. Ken really didn't have that big of a part and Sakura wasn't handled very well IMO. While I was watching it though, it reminded me of something I saw in Dragon Ball Z but I don't remember what it was at the moment. If they re-do this and make it better than I'll definately tune in.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I've finally caught up in Full Metal Alchemist, the manga. After reading that masterpiece for the past five days, I really wish the anime was based off the manga.

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
    I'm now catching up with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and xxxHolic. Got the volumes out of order, so I'll have to read them online or something.

And read one more chapter from Mirai Nikki.

tl;dr

OMFG Yukki goes and kills the men who killed his father! And he finally used that diary for combat! He just didn't kill one of them, who intead got beheaded by Yuno. 8D
    And they finally revealed the 11th as the Mayor of the city. Since they all know who each other are, they don't have to hide their idendity anymore. And, Yukki and Yuno came back after 5 days. AND THEY KISSED. And they have a new sexy look.
    Yuno's speech that she would die for him really moved me, since that's how far her love for him goes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back