• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Manga: Bleach 365 - Liked it. Same as any other chapter :p
    Anime: Toradora 1-4 - I'm liking it untill now and am going to continue watching. Kushieda<3

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Anime: Nabari No Ou episode one (I think?). It was pretty interesting.

Manga: Black Jack volume two. Rereading, and it's still as great as the first time! =D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh man, I've watched a lot in the last week. @_@;;;

→ Finished up Hanamaru Kindergarten. Cute show but needed more closure. I assume there'll be a second season sometime. Do not know if want. :s

→ Finished up Hetalia. Haha, oops I've been meaning to do this for ages but kept forgetting. XD; I was so happy they covered the Canada/Cuba strip in the last ep of the second season! :'D

→ Continued (but have not caught up yet) with Mainichi Kaasan. I love it. It's so funny. Also caught up with Fairy Tail. Wish it would end. XD; I like it but don't want to lock in for years and years or anything.

→ Watched episodes 8(ish) through to the end of the Evangelion TV series. Then watched Death & Rebirth. Then End of Eva. Then 1.0. In like 2 days. x_X; I don't know why I took so long to watch the series. I watched my first episode of it like 6 years ago. D:

→ Watched the Raikou special of Pokemon. Subbed. The subs were horrible and I wanted to punch every single person who contributed but that's mean.

→ Watched the first Eden of the East movie today. Loved it. Want the next. n_n

...........I THINK THAT'S IT, PHEW.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Macross Frontier ep. 11
    Fairy Tail ep. 10
    FMA Brotherhood ep.11

Yup, my weekly dose of anime club :3 Yeah, it means a week between eps, but I use the time in between for other stuff, like Pretty Cure XD

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Just finished Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). Well all of if except the Valentine's Day OVA special. Anyone know where I might be a able to watch it? I can't seem to find it. :'(
    It was good, but the manga is MUCH better.

Years
    Natsume Yuujinchou, eps 1-2: Going back to my roots here with a nice, relaxing slice-of-life with a bit of supernatural in it. The music is a bit forgettable, but it's soothing nonetheless. I'll keep going with this one for sure.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    KenIchi: The Mightiest Disciple. I've got no idea what episode it was, but as far as I've seen the whole series is very much episodic in itself... it was pretty cute, and the paralysis healing method scene was great. XD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! Episode 1 - Fanservice here I come. The art seems very clean, and the humour is acceptable (the chibis irk me a bit, maybe it came from the manga?).

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Ouran High School Host Club Episode 11, "Big Brother is a Prince".

NEKOZAWAAAAA <3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Alright, here we go.

Baka test to Shoukanjuu (12-13)
    Lol, a new second season. I predicted this all along. It's Silver Link's money maker after all.

Angel Beats! ep 1
    I thought this was a drama/fighting, instead I got a fighting/comedy. Though, I guess it's a good thing. Art is really nice.

Ichiban Ushiro... ep 1
    Sugisaki Ken's voice. Didn't recognize it at all.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama ep 1
    This has Skip Beat written all over it.

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    The last anime series I finished was Niju Mensou no Musume

Years
    Diary of Tortov Roddle, eps 1-6 (finished): Only took 15 minutes to complete the entire series of shorts. The art is very European-esque for an anime (much like Petits Cubes). I don't want to call it a "trippy" experience, but it was rather one of those, though it's not necessarily a bad thing. It's reminiscent of the imaginative side of young children and old cartoons.

Heroman episode 1: Stan Lee's creation, so I was all too curious to not see the first episode. The artists did a good job of rendering an American city, because all the sights were familiar: the suburbs, recycle bin designs, cars, and Brutalist architecture. The story itself is rather generic, but nostalgic for Saturday morning action cartoons. Vibrant colors all around in this one, and art is also great. The biggest problem is the main character; to put it bluntly, he's a wimp, and that's a problem since he's supposed to be the main hero (aside from the robot that he controls).

Angel Beats! episode 1: I was really hoping for more drama, though knowing Key's work, it's a typical beginning to a story. Music and art direction were wonderful and in very high quality. Still, not much to say as of this point, though I don't see where the comparison between Yuri and Haruhi is coming from.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama episode 1: Wanted to try one more new series this season, and a shoujo one. I think I was least impressed with this one out of the three to be honest; art and animation direction were not up to par with the other two, and the characters aren't really pulling me in. I'll put this one on-hold until I hear good words of future episodes. I vote for Misaki for bishoujo of the season, though.

Somber

Dark Trainer..
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    The lastnew anime for me were canaan,elfen lied,kara no kyoukai

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Clannad -After Story- Episode 18.
    Holy cow. I havent cried so hard in an anime like this before. T^T.
    I got a headache from crying so hard. this has grown on to me very very deep :3

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I saw Grave of the Fireflies earlier today and it made me cry. It is definitely worth the watch. I would recommend it to everyone.

And I just finished watching the Kuroshitsuji OVA. The fact that they were performing Hamlet made the episode even better, but all the humor in this episode cheered me up after crying over GoF. This was one of the best OVAs I've seen and it ended with a great (although obvious) message.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back