• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    The last manga I read is the latest chapter of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I'm excited, things are going to start picking up real soon in Reborn.

Gurren Lagann, episode 7 was the last anime I watched. Oh, Viral. <3

Years
    Tengenn Toppa Gurren Lagann parallel works 2 (all): Watching all of it in one go was a nice way to spend time right after school. This spin-off series is much better than its predecessors in number of good episodes, since no single episode was noticeably lacking in quality (nothing like the Libera Me from Hell nature shots from the last parallel works).

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hmm, well, recently I've watched the entirety of Case Closed (dubbed) and the 2 hour long movie-esque episode (#130 as I recally; Girl from the Black Organisation) subbed due to lack of dub that far in. 'Twas a relatively interesting affair, as I honestly didn't expect it to be as good as it was. The music was certainly catchy but I didn't particularly like how not all the clues were made available to the viewer as I do like to try and figure it out for myself at times; although that said, I do find myself double-guessing my own ideas from time to time.

Oh and I read all of No Bra in one sitting due to a friend's recommendation. I found that to be a relatively interesting read and the few twists were relatively surprising (although one in particular did make me wonder about something spoiler related).

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I just watched episodes 1-4 of Code Geass and I really like the plot so far, it actually sparked my idea for a manga that I might draw. I really liked how the Lancelot in ep. 2 just killed all the knightmares that the rebellion was using, though it wasn't the greatest that they died.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

Kekkaishi

So two weeks ago, this show began it's airing on [adult swim] after The Boondocks and before Bleach. The opening to this show is 50-50 for me. I don't care for the animation but I think the song is kind of catchy. The ending is boring. Period.The animation is pretty good but so far it's a pretty generic show. I've seen some people call it a Pokémon-Bleach-Moribito-Inu-Yasha-etc.

There's really nothing interesting about it. The main character whose name I can't even remember is just another shounen hero whose more bearable than Naruto tryng to protect a girl, Tokine, whose better than him at being an Ayakashi (Soul Reapers?) The parents who are in a feud with each other (I can't remember the reason. Poor-Rich or something.) and they don't seem to ineresting either. Except for Main Character's grandfather who brings in some comedy relief. As do the two spirit dog (Well, it's really only Main Character's that's humorous) things that sniff out those monsters that they need to seal away.

Of course, it's only been two episodes so I'm being rather tough on it so I'll end on a positive note. I really like the dub of the show.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Kaichou wa Maid-Sama ep. 9
    Still an episode behind. And what the hell did I just get done watching? Some sort of bizarre fairy tale dream/alternate universe that had me completely baffled through the entire thing... let us hope they get back to the actual show next episode.

FMA Brotherhood ep. 17 (Adult Swim)
    Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I Have To Watch Episode 10 Of Special A - Because It's So Addicting! You Can Tell Kei Likes Her, How Does She Not Notice? Idiot Hikari! XD I Love Her Really.....I Started Watching It Because People Said It Was A Great Anime!....And It Is!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ive just finnished watching the new naruto shippuden episode subbed, I think it was 164...?

PokeWe

Yo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Speaking of which, I have to start watching the next season.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    The latest chapter of KHR manga (chapter 293)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I read Naruto and Bleach manga and that's it. Naruto is super lame right now but Bleach is always good. Kubo has mastered the art of trolling with his latest chapter of Bleach. Oh and I watched Pokemon: Episode 1 yesterday. Started having flashbacks of when I was like 6 or 7 watching Pokemon.

Chikorita1992

I love Chikorita ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Shinobi Life is what I read last. I just finished chapter 35! I can't wait to read more. :)

Last time I watched anime I watched Inuyasha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back