• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, eps 18-27 (finished): Without saying anymore, I'll go ahead and declare this my favorite mecha series I've watched to date. I think this is the quickest I've finished an anime in a long time, just because I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I definitely felt like crying at various parts, though in the end I couldn't muster up the tears. I wish I could have, though. :'L
    Now, onto the OVAs and two movies! \o/

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Anime: Case Closed Movie 6: Phantom of Baker Street - Favorite Detective Conan/Case Closed Movie.

Manga: PokeSpe Chapter 60 - I feel in love with this manga :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pretty Cure ep. 20-25

Wow, so much has happened in just these six eps my head is still spinning... Jyaku-King's final three minions were defeated, Pretty Cure gets all seven Prism Stones, head to the Garden of Light, but are then pulled into Dostuku Zone for a showdown with Jyaku-King himself! Wow...

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    The last anime I finished was To Aru Majutsu no Index. It was pretty good. Now waiting for season 2 to come out.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Recently i've been watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, the last episode having been 47 which came out this Sunday, it's a cool episode with a not very shocking return.

As for manga i've read chapter 485 of Naruto, I was hoping for more but they always cut the chapters in the best parts xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Just finished reading Lovely Complex Volume 7. Omg, it just reminds me of Episode 18-19 of the anime. I loved it so much!

Spoiler:

Reading Volume 8 right now. I am going to get the rest of the manga. I am hooked again. XD

Last edited:

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • One Piece and Bleach are the last two manga I've read.

One Piece was an absolutely fantastic chapter,
    Spoiler:
    . It is, and always will be, my favorite manga. Great writing, great art, amazing storytelling, it's leagues and bounds above all else.

Bleach was alright, but, I prefer chapters that advance the story AND have a large fight, not just having a cool large fight.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Durarara!! 09
    Seiji... I love you. Argh! Harima Mika!n Whe9 in your turn to be the narrator come! I'm glad that this anime is fast paced, because most anime I'm watching has a story that drags on forever. Next episode is highly anticipated.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Fresh Pretty Cure! ep. 5
    Kimi ni Todoke ep. 21
    Pretty Cure ep. 26-29

Yeah, quite the mix here. Fresh is being subbed at irregular intervals (23, 24, 40, and 41 were all released before 5), Kimi ni Tokdoke's ongoing, and original (Futari Wa) Precure is so I can get my Nagisa and Honoka fix :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Detective Conan Chapter 726.
    Continuation of the White Day Murder. I can see what he started this case three weeks prior to actual White Day, since it takes three chapters for each case. XD Next chapter is the revolution, can't wait to see how _____ killed ______ (b'')b

Fairy Tail Chapters 21-66
    I did a bit of a catch up today, since I told my pair I was going to read 10 chapters a day, and I haven't been doing that. Both arcs were very interesting and amusing~ though now i understand why my pair doesn't like erza as much.

Misaka Shiori

Irresistibly Cute
    Years
  • From this week, I have watched:
    Kobato 20
    Sora no Woto Ep 10

My Thoughts:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • ef - a tale of memories, eps 1-2: Spring Break means it's time I get back on my slice-of-life again. :L I enjoyed the show so far and the soundtrack is perfect for my tastes. I haven't felt sad watching the show just yet (and Chihiro's seiyuu doesn't make the most pleasing sounds to the ears), but I have high hopes for it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Inazuma Eleven 73 - Nice setup episode. Srsly, can't wait for the next. Toramaru is gonna be forced to take a shot. It's gonna be sweet. :laugh:

One Piece 577 (Manga)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Durarara!
    I haven't been keeping up lately but ever since seeing so many Izaya and Shizuo fanarts everywhereeee I just had to check this show out. ;;

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Episodes 1-5

Don't have much to say about it yet but it seems like it's going to be a good show and my expectations are high. (b'')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back