• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I just read Pokemon Adventures Chapter 44. The Elite Four's looking hecka powerful! I can't wait to see what Lorelei will do next. <33

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Didn't have time to watch much, I decided to take a trip down memory lane and re-watch Rosario+Vampire & Rosario+VampireCapu2. I never get sick of them haha.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Finished the last two extra episodes of Clannad After Story this morning and watched the first five episodes of xxxHolic Kei afterward. After Story was pretty good, but it wasn't as good as it was all hyped up to be. What ruined it for me was the supernatural aspects in the last episodes. xxxHolic on the other hand is a nice switch, but nothing great. It's more of something that I can watch while doing other things.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Re-Watched Ichigo 100% for some reason. I should start watching the ones I'm in the middle of but I can't stay focus :/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Watched K-ON!! 13 last night. It was okay. :s I'm starting to get really bored of the series though. 26 episodes for a season is too long.

Then realized I hadn't watched the second installment of Tales of Symphonia's Tethe'alla arc!! So I settled down to watch that and omggg it was really good. n_n; And that's coming from someone who never really cared for Regal & Presea's stories. I guess they were never fleshed out well enough so the anime's take on them is refreshing and needed. I want the next episode. :<

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    It was either Durarara!! or Angel Beats. Both of them finished, but I haven't been able to watch the last few episodes since my computer started overheating. ):

Then realized I hadn't watched the second installment of Tales of Symphonia's Tethe'alla arc!! So I settled down to watch that and omggg it was really good. n_n; And that's coming from someone who never really cared for Regal & Presea's stories. I guess they were never fleshed out well enough so the anime's take on them is refreshing and needed. I want the next episode. :<
    Right? If only those two had had a scene even remotely as powerful in the game. Instead, Presea was more like "Well, can't say I forgive you yet, but it's cool" rather than "I'MMA %$%@#$% YOUR #$%@$% UP!!"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It was either Durarara!! or Angel Beats. Both of them finished, but I haven't been able to watch the last few episodes since my computer started overheating. ):

Right? If only those two had had a scene even remotely as powerful in the game. Instead, Presea was more like "Well, can't say I forgive you yet, but it's cool" rather than "I'MMA %$%@#$% YOUR #$%@$% UP!!"
    I know! :< The OVA actually makes me like the both of them but I know if I go back to play the game I'll just be sitting there going "...I thought they had more character than this!"

I never expected to find anything in the OVA superior to the game, haha.

Joeyjoe9876

Wait, What!?!
    Years
    went out and bought some Rurouni Kenshin. Volumes 1,2,4,5,14,21, and 22. they cost me $2 each :D
    Gonna read some of those later today. Watching MAR(Marachen Awakens Romance) right now

Kuro Neko

Nyaaa~
    Years
    Eh, let's see... the last anime I watched is probably Zero no Tsukaima. Interesting characters, but the story is a bit ecchi...
    I'm watching D.Gray-Man now. It's really good and I highly recomend you to watch (or read if you prefer) it! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back