• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Last episode of FMA brother hood ;D
    I have also started watching season 2 of The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and
    a new anime called High school of the dead. :>

Years
    I recently caught up on some Bakemonogatari after putting it on-hold until it finished (which it recently did...finally). After blasting through Arakawa Under the Bridge, the surrealism and rapid-fire techniques that Akiyuki Shinbou is so fond of in Shaft productions are starting to strain my eyes a bit.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I just finished reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 297. I'll put money on the prediction that it was all a big misunderstanding. ;~;

And whoa Adelheid zip that shirt up. XD

I also watched the last few episodes of Durarara!! I'm going to rewatch it, now that I know who everyone in the chatroom is and how the plot unfolds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back