• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Arakawa Under the Bridge 4-13: Awesome. Can't wait for the next season.
    Ichigo Mashimaro 3-12: HNG all the way to the end.
    Hidamari Sketch 3-12: Ah, relaxing day to day.
    Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 4-13: ♪Shiawase ni shiteagemashou, Tobira o sagashite yo, Shinsou kaiten youkoso
    K-ON!! 14: HIT ME MORE~~~~~~~~
    Hikaru no Go 1: I needed another board game anime after Saki. :[

Now on to Kanon and Higurashi Kai.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Read...
    Kimi no Iru Machi 96.
    Mahou Sensei Negima! 295. Zazie is apparently OP. Really OP.
    Hayate no Gotoku 279.
    Fullmetal Alchemist from 30-something to the end. FINALLY! D:

Watched...
    FMA: B. Half of it or something like that.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    Sailor Moon (subbed). o__0 Wow, this show made me feel weird as a kid back when I watched the dub...now I feel embarrassed watching it too, because of my "no shoujo" mentality. -__-

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Currently finishing Bartender which is a nice anime to relax and watch while learning some things about alcoholic beverages. It's especially nice for me because I would have no other way to learn about them since I won't be drinking any time soon. I guess I just like little fun facts. I'm just a craver of knowledge.

Also re-watching the first 276 episodes of Pokemon (Kanto up 'til the end of the Johto region). Currently on episode 9 - I kind of want to watch every episode right now, but then I don't want to finish the whole series in a few days or it won't be a very enjoyable experience.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    XD Said the wrong thing. x3

Naruto
    xxxHolic

...Yeah. I need to go check them again as they are currently the only manga I read activly right now. x3

Wentworth

ウェントワース
    Years
    Just finished watching Ā Megami-sama season one and four episodes of season two, which I aim to finish as soon as I can. Looking forward to it.

Years
    I've been reading Amanchu! lately since it's written by the author of the Aria series, which I'm a fan of. There is a lot of interesting diving facts that only adds to the experience of reading it. Lots of cute moments and beautiful scenery as expected of Kozue Amano.

I also watched Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha again after dropping it two years ago, starting where I left off at episode 8. I still don't think it's my type of show, but I'll to stick to it this time. Depending on how it ends, I'll consider watching the sequel as well.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Dear lord not a lot of sleep in the last week has seen me get through all 50 episodes of Blood+ :o

Fantastic anime for for the most part, won't spoil the plot for anybody that hasn't seen it but i really loved it.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Nuku Nuku.

no comment. I'm just gonna go cry somewhere.

I watched two minutes. TWO MINUTES.

*Slaps self in face* PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, MAN. YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS.

OH GOD DON'T MAKE ME WATCH ANYMORE.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    The Wallflower

I'm like 4 episodes away from the last. Its really funny I like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back