• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are some simple pleasures you enjoy most?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    The golf course on a sunny, nice day, especially a weekday with no other golfers around. Having a nice cold beer with my best friend, enjoying the beauty of the course. I'll rarely keep score, so there's not a bit of stress for competition. It's just a wonderful, peaceful time.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Sleeping, definitely sleeping. It feels so good to be comatose and ignorant of the world around you, even if it is for a short period of time. I despise having to wake up though.

Ironic, seeing as I'm staying up to be on PC

Years
  • Hot showers. A cold drink after being hot and thirsty for ages. Getting out of work clothes and into PJs after a long day. Lots of stuff I'm probably forgetting. :p

Years
  • I love sleeping. And trying on an article of clothing that fits perfectly. And that smell after it rains. And the feeling of relief when you realize you read the deadline wrong and the assignment is actually due next week and not the next morning.

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
    Years
  • Hmm I love taking hot baths and the feeling of getting in bed with freshly-shaved legs and sleeping with the window open on cool summer nights and the color of the sky and feel of the wind pick up before a storm.

Oh and whenever my family finishes a gallon of milk we go into the basement and get one from the refrigerator downstairs in the basement. It is always so much colder and delicious :3 "Basement milk!" It's a thing at our house lol

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • I love to eat a lot while watching Television. I also like sleeping that's why I sleep around 8PM or 9PM. :3
    Also having the fan directly placed in front of you after taking a bath is what I really like most. :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Waking up an hour or two before your alarm goes off thinking it's time to get up, realizing what time it is, and rolling over to go back to sleep.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Waking up an hour or two before your alarm goes off thinking it's time to get up, realizing what time it is, and rolling over to go back to sleep.
    That's a gooooooood one. I always like when that happens.

But just the simple pleasure of having a weekend is probably my favourite. While at school, and even at uni, I never really appreciated it as much as I do now. Now that I'm working, however, it's not a lie to say it's the thing I most look forward to every single Monday. I feel like Garfield, all of a sudden.

)-)))''z

fish
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    The feeling of Friday afternoon. Although I'll end up wasting the weekend, it always feels promising.

I actually enjoy car drives because I have the opportunity for some one-on-one time with myself to think and reflect whilst listening to some cool music. :D I do the same thing lying on my bed too, just reflecting on things I've done and what is expected of me later on.

This for sure.

Waking up an hour or two before your alarm goes off thinking it's time to get up, realizing what time it is, and rolling over to go back to sleep.

And this.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    - Changing into lazy clothes like sweatpants or hoodies after taking a hot shower
    - Drawing something I'm proud of
    - Good food
    - Having a good shopping spree

For the most part I'm easy to please :D

Back